Why is nobody talking about our super **** new ball bowlers?

G_B_

I feel the strategy India's employing for the first 10 overs is to restrict the opposition, which is idiotic. Umesh got the ball to swing decently in the first ODI, there was just that 1 slip, in England :facepalm:

Then Chahal came in exactly after 8 overs in both ODI, so did Kuldeep after 10 overs, I feel Dhoni is also influencing this i.e. his safety first approach. Why on earth are we playing Dinda x Vinay Kumar = Siddhartha Kaul anyway, he's a below average trundler & nothing else?

Edited by R!TTER

No big Dhoni fan, but that's because a lot of people don't like him.
Even Rohit Sharma and Suresh Raina played like **** , but all blame went to Mahi.
Most people are fair-weather fans - they want Pant in because he's the sexy choice.
But what they fail to understand is that Our players are not robots- they can't necessarily win all the matches.
It is true Dhoni is past his prime-but have we got better alternatives?
Sure, DK Is supposedly the better batsman right now-but he is a worse keeper than Dhoni plus Kohli trusts Dhoni for brainy stuff.

It is easy to blame batsmen for their follies- because they are the ones who are being Proactive when chasing. Dhoni more because people are more influenced by Pant's recent IPL blitzkrieg.
First it started with Pant not being included in the squad, and then people worked out that Dhoni is behind Pant's exclusion.
He is not being blamed for his bad day- even Kohli went out for ducks in matches vs Ireland.
People are using this opportunity to blame him for not including Pant.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I feel the strategy India's employing for the first 10 overs is to restrict the opposition, which is idiotic. Umesh got the ball to swing decently in the first ODI, there was just that 1 slip, in England :facepalm:

Then Chahal came in exactly after 8 overs in both ODI, so did Kuldeep after 10 overs, I feel Dhoni is also influencing this i.e. his safety first approach. Why on earth are we playing Dinda x Vinay Kumar = Siddhartha Kaul anyway, he's a below average trundler & nothing else?
His hairstyle and headband is being liked by many.

14 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

I notice MSD being slow is (rightly) the focus of most fans ire.

But what about our pace bowlers? The first 10 England have always got a flier. Why isnt this also a topic of focus?

People aren't upset about players playing badly. That happens. People are angry about players who did not try. 

7 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Don't know about Bumrah, but Bhuvneswar is not getting back in the team.
Sid Kaul/Deepak Chahar is gonna be permanent In this team

You must be kidding,Sid Kaul has had his 2 min of Fame post IPL,next year we will remember him for his head band only

I would definitely prefer Chahar though,he actually has a good outswinger

umesh in every match, has made english batsmen nick a ball in early, but was unlucky that it was either dropped or didn't carry .

umesh became worse in death bowling as he struggled with full-tosses and bowling down-leg side....needs to improve in that aspect.

sid kaul has looked pedestrian as no pace and no bounce as well....also struggled in death bowling.

You must be kidding,Sid Kaul has had his 2 min of Fame post IPL,next year we will remember him for his head band only
I would definitely prefer Chahar though,he actually has a good outswinger

Bhuvi is not coming back - that I am sure.

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Kohli doesn't like him much-Plus CSK quota hai nah CSK quota.

Actually I don't believe in this CSK quota hogwash

Kohli definitely backs Bhuvi as one of his prime weapons in LOIs

Because considering the conditions and the batting lineup, our seamers, with their inherent limitations, kept their batters in check until the 46th over where they lost their heads and lengths. Death bowling was really poor but i've not seen swing on offer for more than 4 overs for either side. Even if does swing a fraction, their bats are simply coming forward and negating it. Better to bowl good length and stick to it. In England, SA/PAK/OZ/NZ/WI have all bowled here and they have all got smacked when the pitches were flat. They've held their own for the most part.