Very odd innings – Hussain on Dhoni’s 37

SK_IH

Not just fans in stadium but millions paying money to watch India game and hoping to see Dhoni attempt to play the way he did for CSK in recent IPL

It was just sad what he was doing out there which ever way you look it, either not good enough to play on turning wickets or having a net practice

1 minute ago, G_B_ said:

spot on....

these tickets cost around  cost a lot plus cost of travel and food etc. Easily works out to around £100 per person in most cases

It was disrespectful to the fans.

I can understand he got out trying to hit. But he appeared to just give up. 

I do hope some posters who complain this is a toxic forum with regards to MSD realize that many in mainstream cricket are thinking the same. T

Thats why Kohli had to defend MSD in a press conference. The press are thinking the same.

I think there is now slow change in perception amongst mainstream fans regarding 37 year old MSD’s abilities, before many fans were oblivious to Dhoni’s poor form in last 3-4 years still thinking he was that magical finisher but that booing was a turning point

Its been painfully clear that MSD as the "finisher" is done for a few years. Maybe you can try MSD at 4 and reinvent him.

I will be the first one to acknowledge that ICF does get carried away with some players. But its a case of the emperor has no clothes with MSD.

His keeping remains top notch

15 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Its been painfully clear that MSD as the "finisher" is done for a few years. Maybe you can try MSD at 4 and reinvent him.

I will be the first one to acknowledge that ICF does get carried away with some players. But its a case of the emperor has no clothes with MSD.

His keeping remains top notch

His keeping seems to have actually improved, with him diving for catches now :p:

But batting has certainly gone downhill and any youngster given a chance can't do worse.

11 minutes ago, Lannister said:

These English commies have the guts to ask the right questions and take a lot of pride with their job, so unlike the Indian commie crooks. I remember Gavaskar's unfair criticism on KL Rahul, just to get Rahane in the team. 

but they dont have guts to question ECB :phehe: