tweaker

3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

With the series nicely poised at 1-1, the focus now shifts for the decider.

The Indian team will be looking forward to getting back to their winning ways while completing a yet another ODI series win on English soil. 

Thehe Englishmen will look to continue their stupendous form and the seal the ODI series with a win in the final match. 

England ODI Squad:

Eoin Morgan (C), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (WK), Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Jake Ball, and James Vince.

India ODI Squad:

Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, MS Dhoni (WK), Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Hardik Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suresh Raina, Umesh Yadav, and Axar Patel

1 hour ago, velu said:

if we play to our potential , we will smash england ..

if pitch is flat , we will chase whatever they score ..

if pitch slows down like in the previous game , chasing team will lose 

India needs to drop "you know who"

Just now, Room@ Rome said:

I think India need to removes James Vince as soon as possible.I do not know how bad Roy's injury but if ECB includes Vince in place of Ben stokes its not good for BCCI.

Vince isn't better than Roy or Stokes, he's the same guy who was dropped after Pak toured England in 2016 IIRC, he was dropped again after 2017 Ashes. He's an ordinary player, but could be in good white ball form.

27 minutes ago, zen said:

DK should be given the game

He should. That's a no brainer. But these morons will not drop Dhoni. Raina will also play because he can roll his arm over for a couple of overs and is a left handed batsman. It doesn't matter that he's not a good batsman these days.

Edited by Mosher

Not keen on Vince but he's a better white ball player than red ball. Even if It's not swinging you need a slip for him. Nicking off after a few nice drives is his trademark.

Think Sam Hain of Warwickshire deserves a go personally but Vince is one of Bayliss's favourites

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 8"

mahi bhai - " theek hain yaar"

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 10"

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 12"

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 14"

mahi bhai - " real chase starts now non-striker bhai"

@vvvslaxman   @Forever Indian   kadhalar dinam comedy scene,  students  waiting for the bus in the bus stand .. they try to catch the bus only after the bus starts accelerating to impress the chicks :rotfl:

I saw Dhoni today in Leeds, he stood right next to me when i was about to cross the road.... he for sure doesnt dress his age as a 40 year old.

I didnt even turn around to ask him for a selfie or autograph. [mention=14716]velu[/mention] :hehe:

Wait he didn't get hounded?
Or beg for attention?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I saw Dhoni today in Leeds, he stood right next to me when i was about to cross the road.... he for sure doesnt dress his age as a 40 year old.

I didnt even turn around to ask him for a selfie or autograph. @velu :hehe:

you shld have taken a pic like your back facing him as a proof :phehe:

There were a few veli janta indian fans about who wanted his autograph.... and also some groups were hanging around the hotel just to get a look at them. i mean comon!
Indians are one of the most chindiest, most desperate species around.
Sigh.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Should open with KL Rahul and Rohit batting at 4.

Rahul

Dhawan

Kohli

Rohit

Karthik

Dhoni

Pandya

Kuldeep

Chahar

'Thakur

Chahal

Rohit is garbage anywhere except as an opener. So that might not be a good idea. He needs time to settle in and simply can't score runs quickly enough. He doesn't have time to get his eye in when playing at 4 and that will cost us. 

If Kohli wins the toss, I hope he will choose to bat first and not be an idiot and try to chase . Batting first without pressure and look to score 350 odd. The pitch should aid get a bit slower and Sid turn and with a big score on the board our bowlers will have it a bit easier. 

12 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I didnt even turn around to ask him for a selfie or autograph. @velu :hehe:

Why didnt u throw yourself at his feet and pleaded with him to retire?

41 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Rohit is garbage anywhere except as an opener. So that might not be a good idea. He needs time to settle in and simply can't score runs quickly enough. He doesn't have time to get his eye in when playing at 4 and that will cost us. 

He is clearly struggling at no 4 and we need to give Rahul his desired spot (i.e opener), unless of course Kohli wants to move to no.4 and accommodate  KL at 3. Rohit Sharma is an exp campaigner and plays in middle order for Bambis. So he should be able to cope it. Even if he takes 5 overs to get his eye in, Rohit in death overs can be deadly and solve our lower order problems.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Many changes- 

bhuvi n shardul comes in

KL out for dinesh karthik 

wow just wow,why kl rahul has top go out after every single loss is beyonmd me,give the guy a fkn consistent run,i knew it .And as i suspected raina is still in,what a farce.

Edited by RAZPOR