3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

2 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

we are not winning the WC next year,if any one has any doubts just look at the team changes today and you will understand what i mean,karthik should play in place of raina or dhoni ,not kl rahul. Might as well not go for the WC next year,this captain and team m,management and the selectors are the biggest bunch of jokers i have ever seen who get paid millions for not using thier brains and being stubborn,kyunki inke baap ka maal hai.

This Kohli needs just one excuse to throw KL out.

Pakistan has managed to make a team by giving consistent chances to no name players and at the same time we are destroying a premade team by not giving any chances to any new faces and dropping people like rahul ,who you simply can not justify dropping ,gth kohli you are a great batsman but you don't fkn deserve to be a captain ,i would gladly take  dhoni as captain over him seeing he is gonna play will 2019 anyway.

Edited by RAZPOR

ravi bopara calling out Indian management for dropping rahul calling  the whole thing ridiculous.

i feel like breaking kohli and bewda's faces ...seriously :wall:

this is pissing me off now...enough of these moronic selections.... hadd hoti hai har cheez ki ,this is beyond funny now.

Edited by RAZPOR