3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He is clearly struggling at no 4 and we need to give Rahul his desired spot (i.e opener), unless of course Kohli wants to move to no.4 and accommodate  KL at 3. Rohit Sharma is an exp campaigner and plays in middle order for Bambis. So he should be able to cope it. Even if he takes 5 overs to get his eye in, Rohit in death overs can be deadly and solve our lower order problems.

I think we should be ali flexible in the batting order. In a high pressure chase i don't trust Rohit to come in the middle overs if at all. But if we are batting first, your idea seems pretty good!!

3 minutes ago, sriniwu said:

klr is more marketable than dk.. & he is (i think) managed by bunty sajdeh.. he will be back at DK's expense very shortly

but we loose either way you see??  

karthik should be playing at raina or dhoni's place 

i don't care if they win or loose anymore,this team can go to hell along with kohli,kohli the captain is now a curse on Indian cricket which we will have to bare for next decade  and beyond.

Edited by RAZPOR
Just now, Bigg Brother said:

He will score some with Kohli at other end.This whole scenario is made up to make him look good..

Lol. It really does look like that doesn't. Failed in a chase and now if he scores a few cheap runs coming at 4 , they can say he was laying a platform scoring at 80 Strike rate when the reality is he cannot score any faster wherever he bats these days.