3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

With the series nicely poised at 1-1, the focus now shifts for the decider.

The Indian team will be looking forward to getting back to their winning ways while completing a yet another ODI series win on English soil. 

Thehe Englishmen will look to continue their stupendous form and the seal the ODI series with a win in the final match. 

England ODI Squad:

Eoin Morgan (C), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Jos Buttler (WK), Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Jake Ball, and James Vince.

India ODI Squad:

Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, MS Dhoni (WK), Dinesh Karthik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Hardik Pandya, Siddarth Kaul, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suresh Raina, Umesh Yadav, and Axar Patel

Just now, Room@ Rome said:

I think India need to removes James Vince as soon as possible.I do not know how bad Roy's injury but if ECB includes Vince in place of Ben stokes its not good for BCCI.

Vince isn't better than Roy or Stokes, he's the same guy who was dropped after Pak toured England in 2016 IIRC, he was dropped again after 2017 Ashes. He's an ordinary player, but could be in good white ball form.

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 8"

mahi bhai - " theek hain yaar"

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 10"

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 12"

non-striker - "mahi bhai .. RRR is 14"

mahi bhai - " real chase starts now non-striker bhai"

@vvvslaxman   @Forever Indian   kadhalar dinam comedy scene,  students  waiting for the bus in the bus stand .. they try to catch the bus only after the bus starts accelerating to impress the chicks :rotfl:

I saw Dhoni today in Leeds, he stood right next to me when i was about to cross the road.... he for sure doesnt dress his age as a 40 year old.

I didnt even turn around to ask him for a selfie or autograph. [mention=14716]velu[/mention] :hehe:

Wait he didn't get hounded?
Or beg for attention?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk