3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

9 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Dhawan just did not make full use of his form. Two needless run outs.  He was going so well against Moeen ali.

dhawan usually looks disinterested in the proceedings after a period of time..maybe he needs high quality unplayable bowling to challenge him.. .. and  on an unrelated note,I wish he would stop that thigh-slapping stunt

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I know a lot of people will dislike me for my comment-but I do think for once Chappell had the right vision.
BCCI should have backed DK as our wk bat instead of Dhoni from the beginning.
He is hard working and selfless-does it for the team.
He had temperament issues--they should have hired a good mental conditioning coach for him.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Lol.. This is too much. Agreed Dhoni is crap now a days but during his peak there was no wk batsman better than him in the world let alone India.

4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I know a lot of people will dislike me for my comment-but I do think for once Chappell had the right vision.
He had temperament issues--they should have hired a good mental conditioning coach for him.

Chappel loved dhoni, infact it was chappel suggestion 1st to make dhoni next captain

3 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

the DK of the previous decade was, by his own admission, brash, impatient and unable to translate talent to performance.. the sessions with Abhishek Nayar have probably have him turn a corner.. 

Lol.. This is too much. Agreed Dhoni is crap now a days but during his peak there was no wk batsman better than him in the world let alone India.

Adam Gilchrist anyone?
Dhoni is more of inflated hype Imo.
Yes, he was a good player - but he is not as good as people make him out to be.

Kohli doesn't seem to be taking any risks whatsoever? This seems to be due the the dudly duo coming after him, who says stupidity doesn't pay? We have Indian team as the shining example, Dhoni and Shastri in particular to prove haters wrong!
Kohli will probably get out after a half century.