tweaker

3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

jab to kohli kaptaan tera pain nhin khatam hogaa LOI men

Tujhe kya pta sharmu, chal ipl dekh jaake, international cricket teri Samaj se Bahar hai:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

tumhe pata hai....

teri ICf history nikalu 

1000 men 950 word phateechar niklenge aur 40 dhoni .....10- is , was

Kabhi kuch kaam ka likha hai..............phateechar seekh ke aa gya

Jaa nikal na history, teri history to Aaj Maine Sabke saamne expose kar di, kisi din wo dangal wala thread bhi bump karunga jisme phir se teri lack of knowledge expose ho jayegi:rotfl:

If that happens then it will totally erase the pain of this loss, in fact it will make me happy that we lost, ab toh baksh de dhoni:finger:
He is no ABD to retire before wc.
But yeah, he has decided to retire after all the hullabaloo

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

You don't need to keep saying that you are weak weak and weak. You are broken by me. :phehe: We get it

seriously your responses are getting weaker and weaker,i would have hoped for better by now.Comeback when you get better,bitch:finger:

20 minutes ago, YCCC said:

No shame on losing to this is England ODI team. They are very good. Still they'll waste their opportunity next year though. They'll remember they're English and don't do winning world cups!

This team is pretty good and filled with match winners.I would only doubt your bowling which is not that great.

11 hours ago, kira said:

If that happens then it will totally erase the pain of this loss, in fact it will make me happy that we lost, ab toh baksh de dhoni:finger:

unlikely.. his odi/ t20 retirement will be in India.... it will bring in money to all concerned