Bangar's defence in regds to dhoni's batting last game in PC

12 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Raina too was batting at an SR of 73, had one boundary in 59 balls, was trying to cement his place in test team.

Raina for the most most till his 20's was batting at a S/R of 90. He got stuck to the spinners. He even had 2 lives trying to slog. It was a poor inning but not a match losing ones by any means.

Bullshit , then why doesnt he come up the order. Dnt tell me raina is a better player to build innings then dhoni . Raina on his good days wnt last more then 30-40 runs so let him cme down n make those 30-40 runs valueable rather sending him up where these scores r worthless 

Every-time he comes in late n puts pressure on other player , wkts starts to go down on other end and he goes in shell till 48 n 49 overs. How much will he score in those overs 20-30.....will that be enough to win u games. 

Partnership build krke follow-on bachana tha kya????

Its a world known fact that dhoni takes time to set in these days ....still why is he coming at 6

1. What about kohli saying we will make MS bat up n let him enjoy his game

2. what about dhoni saying he wants to bat up

3. what about grooming other players to gain experience in lower order  

Only fools keep doing same thing again n again n expect different result.

How early you wants him to come because most of the time our top3 does the jobs? So hardly our middle order get chance to expose. Y'da was one chance and do you think Dhoni batting at Raina place has any significant impact on the match other than Dhoni would have wasted even more ball and run rate would have been shoot up from 15th over itself rather that 28th over onwards. I fail to understand that a player who can't play mediocre spinner or medium fast bowlers in his present batting form could have done any difference after coming up the order.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Raina for the most most till his 20's was batting at a S/R of 90. He got stuck to the spinners. He even had 2 lives trying to slog. It was a poor inning but not a match losing ones by any means.

For me, Kohli raina partnership was match losing. Both played 119 balls hit three boundaries.

its difficult with few wkts left but shuting the shop is not acceptable 

When dhoni came in still Raina was playing. Dhoni has shut the shop at 27th over itself. That's the main reason how do  you or anyone think that coming up the order will give him any better chance to Indian team. He will tuk tuk from 15th over itself and pressure will start builds up straight away. The best place for Dhoni to bat on is in Ranchi with Jharkhand team not with this current indian team. And please don't give this captaincy astute and grooming youngster BS. 

46 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

"Tried building partnerships with tailenders"

:cantstop:

What these idiots are saying are they blind? who build partneship with tailenders. This Bangar and phatichar groups are just for cheer leading. Indian team is personal property of Kohli & Dhoni and they will keep screwing India chances mark it.

1 hour ago, velu said:

thalaiva is there to steady the ship .. if raina or pandya scored a bit more and stayed whit him , result might have been different ..

#6 is too low for dhoni , he shld come at #4 

Hahaha 

Right after the match, your defence was that match was already lost when Dhoni arrived at the crease. Now ur saying partnerships were needed.

Yahan conclusion pehle banta hai (Dhoni did nothing wrong) aur reasoning(s) baadmein aati hai :cantstop:

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

When dhoni came in still Raina was playing. Dhoni has shut the shop at 27th over itself. That's the main reason how do  you or anyone think that coming up the order will give him any better chance to Indian team. He will tuk tuk from 15th over itself and pressure will start builds up straight away. The best place for Dhoni to bat on is in Ranchi with Jharkhand team not with this current indian team. And please don't give this captaincy astute and grooming youngster BS. 

i was talking about 125 runs in 10 overs with few wkts left

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sab ke sab bike hue hai. Imagine the response if someone had tried this **** even as recent as late 2000s !!! In our worst era when Mongia-Prabhakar played weird match losing knocks against WI, they were banned from the tournament and an investigation committee headed by retired CJI Chandrachud was set up. That happened during Azhar's reign FGS.

I remember Dada being out of touch in that 2005 ODI series against Pakistan, he was completely out of sorts. He didn't deliberately screw up like Dhoni here, but his intent wasn't delivering results. The onslaught he faced from news channels, my God these current players have seen nothing. There was a daily programme, once in the morning and then evening where news anchors from various outlets would be in a race to make fun of Dada......even if there were no match that day. That match ka mujrim show which featured Bedi, Abbas and Kirmani was savage. Bedi tore apart Dada every single day and audience laughed, cheered and clapped, Kirmani was more gentle (but firm) while Zaheer Abbas would try to defend the struggling southpaw without much success. Look at channels today, even genuine criticism is censored it seems...max to max they may sugercoat and try to find a positive/justification/spin for continuous letdowns. Who says we are no more milestone driven? It seems to me that at least experts, news channels and social media are more milestone driven now than 20 years back. Tab bahut gaaliyan barasti thi, aaj kal 200 runs se haare toh yahi dhoondh nikalenge ki bhai kisne apna 4000 runs/150 wickets/75 catches/100k likes/250k followers/10k retweets/30 girlfriends mark cross kiya aur poore show mein usi kaa jashn manayenge.....saale bhadve !!!! Shameless sellouts and Indian public ko jitna gaali de utna kam. Next time Dhoni sets foot in Chinnaswamy sab daud chalenge stadium mein Dhoni, Dhoni, Finisher Cool karne, and those cringe inducing placards and slogans :puke:

I am not advocating hyper reactions and insults thrown at players, all I want is for questions to be asked and players/coaches being held to account. Sky Sports team does that succinctly, without going overboard. Dare I say even Pakistani and Bangladeshi experts/commentators have shown more spine to question the under-performing superstars of their teams, we are worst in that regard.

:hatsoff:

its difficult with few wkts left but shuting the shop is not acceptable 

agreed but raina coming ahead of dhoni is a wrong idea in 1st place....he just cnt go beyond 30-40 . 

IF teams logic is dhoni looses wkts on other end, send him up the order

@Ankit_sharma03. Back to defending dhoni passively after a long post on matchday which I suspect dil pe pathar rakhke likha tha. :hehe:

16 minutes ago, raki05 said:

How early you wants him to come because most of the time our top3 does the jobs? So hardly our middle order get chance to expose. Y'da was one chance and do you think Dhoni batting at Raina place has any significant impact on the match other than Dhoni would have wasted even more ball and run rate would have been shoot up from 15th over itself rather that 28th over onwards. I fail to understand that a player who can't play mediocre spinner or medium fast bowlers in his present batting form could have done any difference after coming up the order.

that day was the chance, raina cnt come ahead of dhoni ...even jadhav use to come ahead of him 

My argument is against their logic of saying when he isnt left with partners, so cme up the order . 

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Sab ke sab bike hue hai. Imagine the response if someone had tried this **** even as recent as late 2000s !!! In our worst era when Mongia-Prabhakar played weird match losing knocks against WI, they were banned from the tournament and an investigation committee headed by retired CJI Chandrachud was set up. That happened during Azhar's reign FGS.

I remember Dada being out of touch in that 2005 ODI series against Pakistan, he was completely out of sorts. He didn't deliberately screw up like Dhoni here, but his intent wasn't delivering results. The onslaught he faced from news channels, my God these current players have seen nothing. There was a daily programme, once in the morning and then evening where news anchors from various outlets would be in a race to make fun of Dada......even if there were no match that day. That match ka mujrim show which featured Bedi, Abbas and Kirmani was savage. Bedi tore apart Dada every single day and audience laughed, cheered and clapped, Kirmani was more gentle (but firm) while Zaheer Abbas would try to defend the struggling southpaw without much success. Look at channels today, even genuine criticism is censored it seems...max to max they may sugercoat and try to find a positive/justification/spin for continuous letdowns. Who says we are no more milestone driven? It seems to me that at least experts, news channels and social media are more milestone driven now than 20 years back. Tab bahut gaaliyan barasti thi, aaj kal 200 runs se haare toh yahi dhoondh nikalenge ki bhai kisne apna 4000 runs/150 wickets/75 catches/100k likes/250k followers/10k retweets/30 girlfriends mark cross kiya aur poore show mein usi kaa jashn manayenge.....saale bhadve !!!! Shameless sellouts and Indian public ko jitna gaali de utna kam. Next time Dhoni sets foot in Chinnaswamy sab daud chalenge stadium mein Dhoni, Dhoni, Finisher Cool karne, and those cringe inducing placards and slogans :puke:

I am not advocating hyper reactions and insults thrown at players, all I want is for questions to be asked and players/coaches being held to account. Sky Sports team does that succinctly, without going overboard. Dare I say even Pakistani and Bangladeshi experts/commentators have shown more spine to question the under-performing superstars of their teams, we are worst in that regard.

Post of the year. The filth is much deeper this time.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i was talking about 125 runs in 10 overs with few wkts left

But why the situation went to that extent at first place. When Dhoni came in and Raina was there the RRR was aroun 8 and by the time he left it was 27 so what was his contribution. There is no way this old man shall be defended , he shall be kicked out if india wants to have any chance in WC 19 even then we will loose but won't feel humiliated.