The solution for Triple Talaq, which could really work

Alam_dar

The BJP's supposed solution (i.e. imprisonment of 3 years for husband) is not going to work, while it is not solving the problems for the Muslim Women. 

First Problem

If husband goes to jail, then how the wife and children are going to survive? This solution is worst for the women. 

Second Problem:

The real wish of Muslim women is "Happy Return to Home". 

But if Supreme Court simply abolishes 3 Talaq, still this goal is not going to be achieved. 
The mentality of Muslims Men is clear that for them it is a religious matter, and pronouncing 3 times Talaq has made their wives Haram upon them and if they do sex with her then it is only fornication. 

Therefore, even if Supreme Court says NO Talaq has taken place (on papers only), still such women will not never achieve the task of "Happy Return to Home". 

Please remember, abolishing of 3 Talaqs is not for alimony or the maintenance money, while these rights had already been granted to the Muslim women by the Supreme Court in 1980s. 

But recently Muslim women are protesting against 3 Talaqs basically for only one reason, i.e. Happy Return to Home and continue their family life. 

Therefore, I am writing here from the Muslim Women's perspective, and how could they achieve their task and which could really solve their problems. 

According to the Sharia law, marriage is only a contract, and State has the power to change the conditions of marriage contract. 

Indian State should make additions in the "Default" marriage contract in India, according to which Muslim men will automatically loose the right to give 3 Talaqs, but they have to go the same procedure as Normal Indian citizens. 

After addition of this simple condition, Muslim men will not be able to give 3 Talaqs. Secondly, they will be free from religious point of view too in taking back their wives. This is the only way possible for Muslim women for "Happy Return to home". 

I just hope that politics are not played. 

If the objective of BJP is only to malign Islam, then BJP will leave the simplest and best solution, and it will go for 3 years jail. But it will not provide relief to any Muslim woman. 

While Mullahs got 1400 years to change this marriage contract. But they never changed it. And they even didn't tell the women about their right to make this condition at time of marriage. 

Even now I see only this the Mullah neither want 3 years imprisonment, nor they want to make any change in the marriage contract and they want to keep the women under the pressure of their husband in name of 3 Talaqs. 

Therefore, neither support BJP nor support Mullahs, but in name of Humanity please support the Muslim Women and get them rid of this evil of 3 Talaqs. 

54 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

First Problem

If husband goes to jail, then how the wife and children are going to survive? This solution is worst for the women. 

What Rubbish , the same logic is also applicable on Domestic violence.So why not allow husbands to beat wives , especially the poor class

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

What Rubbish , the same logic is also applicable on Domestic violence.So why not allow husbands to beat wives , especially the poor class

I agree with your argument. 

But things are always complicated when it comes to the relationship. 

Even in cases of violence, the women mostly want only the end of violence and want to live a happy family life. Especially if violence is not so extreme, then in first time people try to warn the husband to give up these practices. But if violence carries on, then one has no other chance for happy family life any more. 

As compared to domestic violence, I don't feel that giving divorce is a Crime as such.

While triple Talaq becomes unwanted/crime while husband pronounces it in anger, and then he has no other way to take it back, and it is the women who has to suffer in name of Nikah Halala, and also the children suffer. 

If we ask Muslim women what they want, then it is clear almost all of them want abolishing of triple Talaq while they want happy return to home in their family life.

Thus, sending husbands for 3 years in prison is neither logical not beneficial for their family life in case of triple talaq. 

Hindu men commiting bigamy or adultery are jailed. when they are reported. Nobody thinks about who will take care of the family then. Why the kid gloves for muslims in case if TT? Indians need law as a deterrence, only then it works. They jump traffic signals until there is a constable posted.

Edited by coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Hindu men commiting bigamy or adultery are jailed. when they are reported. Nobody thinks about who will take care of the family then. Why the kid gloves for muslims in case if TT? Indians need law as a deterrence, only then it works. They jump traffic signals until there is a constable posted.

I think lately Supreme Court of India has given the indication to change this DEPRECATED rule. 

Can't you see this rule is a shame where only men get punished in name of integrity of a family, although it may be possible that woman is not satisfied with her husband and she is the sole reason for love affair. 

And basic rule is that family relationships should never be based upon the FEAR of rules, but they should be based upon mutual respect and love. 

Therefore, if Hindu men are jailed, then they have to sort it out themselves.

But here we are only and only concerned with the betterment of the Muslim women, and their wish to happy return to family life. We could not deny poor Muslim women their wish and destroy their family life by imposing them some obsolete law of Hindu men.