Team selection for test series against England. Pant, Kuldeep picked for first three England Tests, Rohit left out [Updated post# 1]

51 minutes ago, beetle said:

No bhuvi.:((

How bad is his injury?

25 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Back is so crucial. he should not have played. i am afraid if he has developed a stress fracture in the back.

Another stupid decision by Kohli and shastri. Playing an unfit bowler and aggravating his injury in a crucial match. Their stupidity knows no bounds at this point. 

On the whole a decent squad but I don't expect bumrah to be fit soon. As far as openers go im not convinced either dhawan or Vijay are good enough to open against broad and Anderson in English conditions. They should have dropped one of them and brought in Prithvi Shaw who recently scored 188 against Windies and also easily outbatted Vijay in the ongoing match. 

With Dhawan, Vijay and Pujara our top order look like ducks in a line ready to drop off. 

Edited by Nikhil_cric
Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

On the whole a decent squad but I don't expect vintage to be fit soon. As far as openers go im not convinced either dhawan or Vijay are good enough to open against broad and Anderson in English conditions. They should have dropped one of them and brought in Prithvi Shaw who recently scored 188 against Windies and also easily outbatted Vijay in the ongoing match. 

With Dhawan, Vijay and Pujara our top order look like ducks in a line ready to drop off. 

that last line reminds me of the "duck hunt" game... i can even visualize  broad & anderson chuckling like that dog:phehe:

19 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Sharadul is as mediocre as it gets. Does india get paid for playing atleast one mediocre bowler is this the reason we are reaching to most of the world cup sf and finals. :confused:

Seems like these idiots doesn't have any idea about fast bowling. Shardul doesn't have pace, height or ability to swing the ball. Don't know what potential they see in him. Pacers like him are dime a dozen in county cricket. Apart from Shardul its a good team.

Likes of Rajpoot, Saini and Siraj should be very disappointed. 

Edited by Hell Raiser