Whats your solution to improve our ODI team???

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

What about backups 

Shami is injury prone and bumrah if gets injured 

Whats the backup plan???? one of reason we struggled this time is no wkts from seamers at start as our main bowlers bhuvi n bumrah were injured ?

My backup pacers would be Chahar, Rajpoot, Umesh 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so who is that guy in our team ????? that guys shud 1st have a fixed place in the team

Dhawan, kohli, rohit, bhuvi, bumrah,pandya are the only ones with fixed spots 

No idea, not Indian I don't know every Indian cricketer.

It won't work in Indian cricket, entitlement comes before planning, form and ability 

24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Enough threads have been made to throw individuals out- Rohit, dhoni, Raina, Bhuvi, thakur, chahal,umesh, kaul.........even pandya n dhawan has been questioned. Kohli's captaincy is under question to here, also the whole coaching staff 

But can throwing 1-2 individuals solve ur problem???

Some have even suggested an overhaul of team ???

I dnt think .....its that much of problem that we are questioning top to bottom....coz we are among world top -2 sides 

So what would be ur solution ......keeping in mind Its 1 yr to go before WC

Kick out dhoni to start off. 

1)Kl and Dhawan can open together need openers who can go from the get go they can ask Rohit to bat at 4 unfortunately won’t happen.

2)Dhoni needs to go he can do his self promotion stuff along with his wife in Ipl with Csk or Tnpl no need to select a washed up has been for the Indian team.His aura has diminished infact the opposition team must be overjoyed when they see him coming out to bat for India.

3)Dk can’t do worse than Dhoni should be a permanent fixture in the side as much as I want Pant to be in the side it’s better he plays after the 2019 WC he will be under immense pressure he should have been a regular in 2017 itself when we toured Windies now with less than a year for the next Wc very less time for him to be groomed for the middle order or finisher slot.Plus the current management is worst in grooming a youngster in the side.

4)Our fielding has been very poor I don’t understand if team management are ignorant or they just don’t care.

5)You can’t rely on your spin twins to bail you out all the time our pace battery needs to step up Bhuvi has been useless when it stops swinging Umesh has marginally improved but still gives away lots of runs.Hardik is inconsistent one good game then blows hot and cold.Can’t rely on Bumrah or Kuldeep all the time.

6 minutes ago, kira said:

Teri cricketing knowledge to zero hai sharmu, tu kya solution dhundega :hysterical:

ye aapki knowledge sir about kohlis captaincy 

:cheer:

On 5/12/2018 at 2:22 PM, kira said:

Don't bring pyjama league and rcb to judge kohli's captaincy, you are again making a senseless post, I thought you were improving, Kohli doesn't give a Sh!t about rcb and when did ashwin captain LOI team? That guy can't even make the LOI team as a player :rotfl: 

Let Rohit captain against strong teams in LOI before calling him better let alone miles ahead as LOI captain :hysterical:

Play rohit sharma at 4. YES he was a failure there and has 3 double 100 as opener but now he is a different player. He fails and stalls at opening many times anyway

Start with dhawan and rahul with attack from both ends. 

I dont see future with kartik as keeper in odis. To me pant should play after dropping dhoni. 

Drop raina and play krunal pandya

Play 3 seamers all the time unless its a rank turner and play one of the wrist spinners. 

Kohli has no clue abt team selection. Remove him from captaincy and make rohit the captain

Dhawan/rahul/kohli/rohit/pant/hardik/krunal/bhuvi/kuldeep/shami/bumrah

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ye aapki knowledge sir about kohlis captaincy 

:cheer:

lol bas yehi mila tujhe :rotfl: abey  main teri tarah lungi toh nahi uda rha tha ipl ki wajah se, tu uchal rha tha dhoni ki ipl form ko le kar