AAAAHHHAAAHHAAAA ROFL Laugh @ Kohli-Dhoni-Shastri Touch & Giggle Gang

Virat Kohli|India captain: We were never up to the mark. We had 25-30 runs too little. England were clinical and throughly deserved to win. We need to be at our best against a team like England. The pitch was slow throughout the day which was surprising. Against the new ball it was two-paced but slow with the spinners. The bowlers did well, especially their spinners. We thought Dinesh did well, but he couldn't convert his start. Shardul was meant to get some exposure. When the changes don't come off, they look unnecessary so it must be taken in our stride. We need to have a good balance in the side, and we need to get our act right before the World Cup. We can't rely on one skill, and we need to do well in all departments. The Test squad is settled, and we want to play tough cricket and we know the English side will provide us with that. I've been playing against Rashid since U-19 and it was a terrific ball, so it's just one of those balls that you have to take in your stride and say "Wow"

Ganguly straight talking yaasss
Some of the points he raised:
1. India needs to pick between Dhoni and Karthick, Dhoni has been in bad form for more then a year.
2. U cannot drop KL Rahul, your best batsmen, give him a free run of 14-15 matches and then decide.
3. India's 4, 5, 6 is ****. There are better batsmen then Raina. His time is up.

Only thing I didnt like was him advocating Rahane :facepalm:

But he was spot on and blunt , Gavaskar gone hiding.
This is because he is Dada. He isnt afraid of any kohli srini or dhoni.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk