Devdutt Padikkal

28 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

But will he play or will Virat trust legendary Pappu Patel again :cantstop:

Padikkal and pappu aren't direct competitors. Pappu plays coz he is a wk and they don't have anyone better than him. So pappu to khelega hi har haal me. 

Edited by rkt.india
1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

But will he play or will Virat trust legendary Pappu Patel again :cantstop:

i doubt ,they might go for a foreigner opening player this auction or can even make moeen ali open. Kohli has no faith in youngsters so high chance bench pe hi hoga considering they have to play pappu as well unless they buy another foreign keeper batsman or uthappa 

26 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

If pappu plays, he will open. Only his partner will change. I hope they pick srikar Bharat as wk/bat or Sharat from Karnataka. For middle order wk, they can pick Anuj Rawat from Delhi. 

Even if they pick anuj or KS kohli wont trust them like how he was with dube last season. 

Better they pick someone like Finch, roy to partner pappu or pick carrey, kusal perara and throw pappu out only neways kohli has been irritated by his keeping in last 2 seasons. I hve a feeling they might also go for uthappa

On 11/23/2019 at 5:11 AM, rtmohanlal said:

from the name 'padikkal', assumed that he would most probably be from Kerala. And I was correct.  Any way , lot more to prove.But good to see a left handed  talent emerging...

interesting second name. i have heard pallikal before.

Padikkal is actually 'footstep' or stair step.