Pakistan Elections 2018 | Imran Khan becomes Pakistan Prime Minister

Asim

3 minutes ago, AhmedArzoo said:

You were saying ? Pakistan has been making some strong decisions lately, jailing Nawaz for instance; this should not be a surprise

lol look at all the allegations of booth capturing and voting irregularities....... these elections were a joke from the beginning and only intended to install a puppet for the pakistani army. 

Nothing changes for us Indians. Pak was controlled by the army during PML term and it will continue to be so under PTI. There was open support for JuD and that is here to stay.

Padosis would benefit if the govt (and not just the PM) is less corrupt but would suffer if the radicalization grows under "Taliban" Khan.

Edited by Clarke

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Nothing changes for us Indians. Pak was controlled by the army during PML term and it will continue to be so under PTI. There was open support for JuD and that is here to stay.

Padosis would benefit if the govt (and not just the PM) is less corrupt but would suffer if the radicalization grows under "Taliban" Khan.

Imran has known for his soft stance and alliances with the religious extremists group.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see anti India groups and the demand for azadi of Kashmir propping up in the near future leading to renewed incidents of Terrorism on Indian soil.

Various respected news outlets such as Guardian etc has infact called it a victory of Pak army .

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Imran has known for his soft stance and alliances with the religious extremists group.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see anti India groups and the demand for azadi of Kashmir propping up in the near future leading to renewed incidents of Terrorism on Indian soil.

Various respected news outlets such as Guardian etc has infact called it a victory of Pak army .

But who actually had a hard stance on terrorism affecting non-Pakistanis ? Anyone ? If they did, they were always overruled by the army. End result has been visible all along such as the 26/11 perpetrators. Lakhvi/Hafiz were anyways going about their business, nothing changes for us. Whatever trial they put up has been a sham, so the dramebaazi may stop but the ground realities dont.

9 minutes ago, nikred said:

Is it official now?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah Imran just addressed the Nation.

PTI all set to form Govt.

Anyway criticisms aside, it's a great achievement regardless. Don't have much hopes from him but if he can take Pak on a path of economic progress then it should be good I reckon.

Yeah Imran just addressed the Nation.
PTI all set to form Govt.
Anyway criticisms aside, it's a great achievement regardless. Don't have much hopes from him but if he can take Pak on a path of economic progress then it should be good I reckon.
Oh, Alright. Will be interesting to see how he will go about the business.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Starts badly in his first speech. Talk about Human rights violations by Indian army in J&K. 

With statements like this the expectation of Pakistan civilians that they have some sensible leader are doomed. Already a failed country will go on failing further with such attitude. 

I wonder whether Pakistani people are moving to other peaceful countries with their families considering the pathetic situation that exists in Pakistan. Probably those who have money are moving out of Pak to developed or better countries? 

11 minutes ago, riya said:

Love him or hate him...This guys is born to lead...Leader of Pak team...leader of the nation..

It is a very tough challenge to lead a country like Pakistan. It's a struggling nation, a failed country by standards of most countries and democracies.

It's just not leading a team of 11 players with some quality cricketers like Wasim Bari, Javed Miandad, Abdul Qadir, Waseem Akram, Waqar Younis, Saleem Malik. With 11 of those people he lead , out of 7 including him were quality cricketers, he didn't have a tough task at hand.

Whereas as PM of Pak he has to fight against lakhs of terrorists in  him home country, a very bad economy (1 dollar has become equal to 120 odd Pak rupees), a nation surviving on foreign loans, people dying in groups on daily basis in some or other terrorism act by attacks near embassy or blasts near mosques or infighting between religious sects. Not ot mention the much maligned tag it has worldwide and investors not keen to put their monies into business in Pakistan. It's probably the worst job in the world at this point of time. 

I know its extreme task to lead Pakistan...What i found about this guy is his never give up attitude...No one expected him to be PM of Pak oneday...He got the fighting spirit in him...Let us see..Anyway he is a total novice to parliament..

17 minutes ago, riya said:

I know its extreme task to lead Pakistan...What i found about this guy is his never give up attitude...No one expected him to be PM of Pak oneday...He got the fighting spirit in him...Let us see..Anyway he is a total novice to parliament..

Stop beating around the bush aur seedha bolo you like him because he's a handsome guy :phehe:

10 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Stop beating around the bush aur seedha bolo you like him because he's a handsome guy :phehe:

He used to be a hot guy...but not because of that..I expected him to dissolve his party long time back,because he never was able to win properly..Still he continued...thats why...