Speculation about Dhoni 's retirement

I read one comment on facebook. The guy said "After ABDV and Dhoni, there's nothing exciting left in cricket and I will leave watching cricket eventually". 

As if losing one or a few blind fans will stop this sport 

The thing is, Dhonitards currently outnumber Cricket nerds and Pantgasmers(thanks to whoever coined this term in ICF) and a lot of casual fans are too fans of specific players regardless their performances.
Dhoni is the last of the players who really aroused emotions in the minds of players.
Sure, cricket will still have its fans-but a lot of casual viewers will stop following the game.
Sachin's retirement already took a lot of sheen out of the game(especially Test Cricket, which has shrunk to near irrelevancy in the popular culture) and still hasn't managed to recover properly.
Dhoni's retirement will also take away a lot of the remaining limelight.
And with Kohli declining and Dhawan-Sharma not being really popular, I do not think the Indians are gonna have emotional attachment to players any more unlike the olden days
A lot of people nowadays don't care about cricket whereas earlier even one faltu bilateral would have brought in people

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Global.baba missed his 2nd niravana today after the Dhoni's news turned out to be a dud :((

Anyways This trumps the other fake news about Dhoni by that OP when he described how Dhoni chnaged trigger movements etc to improve his hitting abilities :laugh:

Posting here because the other thread is locked

Baba please curse ankit sharma.