Dhoni took to ball to show it to bowling coach - Shastri

1 minute ago, beetle said:

He also gave away his gloves to a fan after thr match to let the fan examine his gloves I guess..

Sab drama queens.:damnmate:

Either dhoni is trolling people like he did in his infamour innings.:eviltongue::rofl::whistle:...or dhoni got emotional and wanted to retire but kohli and his cheerleader fell at his feet  and cried....arey review kaun lega....:pray::pray::bawling::bawling:

Kohli...uski slow batting se dar nahi lagta saahib....:nervous:

Apne reviews se lagta hai:((

Could be possible that Kohli asked him to stay and cheerleader just ha me ha mila raha hoga.

I always knew he was never retiring. He thinks he is bigger than the team. :giggle:

I mean the guy is totally mediocre in T20 cricket yet he’s clinging on to our T20 side like a mosquito even when there are at least 4-5 other WKs such as Karthik, Pant, Kishan, Samson, KL Rahul etc. Who deserve to be selected instead of him. Yet he won’t retire from the format :wall: 

Retiring from ODIs is a very far fetched idea. :laugh: 

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

All these Pants, Kishans, and Samsons will vanish before 2023 WC.
How long can you keep performing without getting selected properly?
Kohli selects Playing XI using random chits

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Not random, he has 2 names already printed - Phony & talent. The rest is on his mood, as well as how many drinks Shastri had last night.

Not random, he has 2 names already printed - Phony & talent. The rest is on his mood, as well as how many drinks Shastri had last night.

And himself.
I always get surprised why didn't we get a young and solid wk bat after Phony that Dinu, Parthiv and Riddhi are options?
Sanju Samson's name hovered around along with Naman Ojha then both vanished.
Pant is getting a lot of support from Dravid and selectors but kitne din?
Players honestly tend to regress after 2-3 yrs in domestic and we will eventually have another name cropping up as Kohli prefers older players and Kartik will play atleast till 22 asia cup unless problems happen.

अगर ज़्यादा बोलोगे तो 2023 का वर्ल्ड कप भी खिला दूँगा धोनी को!" -ट्रोल्स पर बरसे शास्त्री

Unfortunately there are 3/4 probability that this will happen.