Patanjali sells Cow Urine for drinking !!!

velu

This whole cow urine thing is disgusting. I had a skin rash a few years ago so I bought one of Ram Dev’s oils. It contained cow urine and the stuff stank so badly, I almost vomited. Drinking it is on another level of nastiness. Urine is a waste product.

honestly it seems disgusting, but to me eating meat and other animal products are also disgusting. that's why even I am trying to go vegan and abstain from even milk also. when you eat things like an animals liver, kidneys, rectum etc, their corpses in general it seems a bit weird that you draw the line at urine... even milk is from a cows breasts and is supposed to be food for baby cows to turn them into adults, not really for humans

apparently it was common in the ancient world to drink such things, with the middle east/arabia similarly using camel urine as a medicine. people in those places still do the same (you can find youtube videos of arabs drinking the same) ie here

there is limited evidence on any beneficial properties of cow/camel/etc urine, but there are some English language studies on them. I wouldn't look down on rural Indians and rural middle easterners who think this as a medicine, after all many of these same people don't have access to basic medical facilities.