Five Stages of grief [ Dhoni Related ] !!!

velu

LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg?fit=640,400&ssl

Denial - "Dhoni is not good enough to represent India. Should retire now" :sad_smile:

Anger - "Why the hell Dhoni is still playing for us. Should retire now "  :mad: 

Bargaining - "Nobody is stopping Dhoni in IPLs. Perhaps he should retire now from internationals and concentrate on IPLs" :thinking:

Depression - "God .. Dhoni will not retire from LoIs now. He is going to screw us in the wc" :wall:

Acceptance - "I dont think Dhoni is going anywhere. Perhaps he should be promoted to #4 slot and contribute as much as he can" :icflove:

I think some of the Dhoni fans directly started from the "Acceptance" phase :phehe:

Edited by velu
15 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

I think the following is a more accurate application of that model:

Denial I think Dhoni is good enough to still play for India. He is way better than KL Rahul or Rishabh Pant

Anger Why do the majority of learned Indian cricket fans want Dhoni out? This is undermining my CSK generated hawa which gives me confidence to navigate through this tough life. 

Bargaining Maybe he should carry on playing for CSK only, that way the damage won't be to the rest of nation and we can still back our bum chum. 

Depression  Dhoni isn't good enough and everyone knows it. Why does incessant pleading on ICF fail to convince the hearts and minds of sensible Indian cricket fans?

Acceptance Dhoni's days are numbered. The longer he continues in that role, the more shame it brings on CSK, Srini Mama and our beloved state of TN. 

I think most Csk fans are still stuck at the denial stage

but reality is Dhoni will play for another couple of years ( for you guys will screw us for ) :p:

20 hours ago, velu said:

LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg?fit=640,400&ssl

Denial - "Dhoni is not good enough to represent India. Should retire now" :sad_smile:

Anger - "Why the hell Dhoni is still playing for us. Should retire now "  :mad: 

Bargaining - "Nobody is stopping Dhoni in IPLs. Perhaps he should retire now from internationals and concentrate on IPLs" :thinking:

Depression - "God .. Dhoni will not retire from LoIs now. He is going to screw us in the wc" :wall:

Acceptance - "I dont think Dhoni is going anywhere. Perhaps he should be promoted to #4 slot and contribute as much as he can" :icflove:

I think some of the Dhoni fans directly started from the "Acceptance" phase :phehe:

Yes i have gone through these phases . Now i know nothing gonna happen till the end of WC .

Rote rehna padenga !