‘I don’t allow my boys to give maa-behen ki gaali’: Mahendra Singh Dhoni

Chiku ke baare mein 7-8  saal baad article aayega.....how he inspired his boys by reminding them of their love for family.:p:

To be fair....he has cut down on that stuff a lot....mostly because of wife and brand value, but it still counts.

It isn't helping btw
His new image of holier than thou social worker is irking people

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, beetle said:

She is lucky kohli  was in good mood .:p:

I have read he broke a fan's phone once...don't know if it is true.

What you have read might be true, was that fan he broke phone of was a lady or girl? ???   Might be a male fan, No matter how bad his mood is I don't think he wll disrespect any lady/girl fan.

But look at dhoni ignoring that lady as if He is some global superstar.

'Ek hi ladies this waha pe, book aur pen leke, 2min ruke  use autograph de deta to uska kya jata?

What you have read might be true, was that fan he broke phone of was a lady or girl? ???   Might be a male fan, No matter how bad his mood is I don't think he wll disrespect any lady/girl fan.
'Ek hi ladies this waha pe, book aur pen leke, 2min ruke  use autograph de deta to uska kya jata?

An 11 yr old girl of a security guard was the victim who wanted to khichaoed selfie with her
And maybe everything was coordinated among the players and the girl might be hired too.
This kind of PR stunts keeps happening.

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

We have to see things from their perspective too. They probably have these fans mob them all the time.Everywhere they go...it is either selfie or autograph.

I bet everyone of them ignores some fan and oblige some fans at different  times .

You can't keep everyone happy all the time . If you try to do that...you will lose yourself and your mind.

Do do minute mila ke hi poora din banta hai. They have so many fans that they can keep giving autographs the whole day.

Besides a fan is a fan....woman or man.

Edited by beetle
3 minutes ago, beetle said:

We have to see things from their perspective too. They probably have these fans mob them all the time.Everywhere they go...it is either selfie or autograph.

I bet everyone of them ignores some fan and oblige some fans at different  times .

You can't keep everyone happy all the time . If you try to do that...you will lose yourself and your mind.

Agree 100% with you, exactly the reason why I wasn't so harsh on dhoni there, I was just feeling bad for that English lady.

26 minutes ago, beetle said:

Do do minute mila ke hi poora din banta hai. They have so many fans that they can keep giving autographs the whole day.

Besides a fan is a fan....woman or man.

In that video except Vk all other players ignored her.Though ek autograph dene me kya chale jata in logo ka understated they are human beings but at least good gesture by Virat.

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

The 11 yr old girl was the victim of Kohli's anger.

Not related to this but he had mentioned most of the fans don’t care to meet him but more for boosting their social media status or trying to take a perfect selfie.He said that he loves meeting children as they are genuine and show true happiness when meeting him.