Rajasthan cops first took cows to shelter, then lynching victim to hospital

Singh bling

26 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

My hatred for Hindutva Jahils has reached on par with Jihadi kathmullahs.

Lost at words here.

I hate these cow lynching SOBs but evil of Jihadis will take some beating. No other group in the modern world (not talking about ancient and medieval) is capable of acts radical Islamic extremists have committed and their brutality isn't confined to any region. Nazis had their influence in Western Europe, likewise dictators like Stalin/Mao/Pol Pot..... extremist Muslims haven't left any area untouched, any place they have graced above a certain critical mass (which is very low) there have been savage acts of violence against locals based on bigotry and intolerance. Hindutva jahils will confine their mindlessness within Indian borders...you can be rest assured that these cowards will bend over backwards and go out of their way to please white folk/Arabs/East Asians in foreign lands....Jihadis are a different breed altogether. 

Edited by Gollum

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I hate these cow lynching SOBs but evil of Jihadis will take some beating. No other group in the modern world (not talking about ancient and medieval) is capable of acts radical Islamic extremists have committed and their brutality isn't confined to any region. Nazis had their influence in Western Europe, likewise dictators like Stalin/Mao/Pol Pot..... extremist Muslims haven't left any area untouched, any place they have graced above a certain critical mass (which is very low) there have been savage acts of violence against locals based on bigotry and intolerance. Hindutva jahils will confine their mindlessness within Indian borders...you can be rest assured that these cowards will bend over backwards and go out of their way to please white folk/Arabs/East Asians in foreign lands....Jihadis are a different breed altogether. 

I know I overreacted but I absolutely despise this chaddi Hindutva ideology and we would be a lot better off it.

Cattle theft is a reality and village/small town people do get very angry if their cattle gets stolen...

The problem with these multiple people thrashing one or two guys is that nobody knows or can judge how much injury has been inflicted...

In this case the police appears to be instrumental of the death as it delayed medical checkup for atleast 3 hours.

That said, offlate too many incidences of cow lynch mobs now. Petty criminals now move around as right wing goons... State Govts should strictly target these goons...

Also Govt should do something about preventing cattle theft and smuggling...

19 minutes ago, asterix said:

Cattle theft is a reality and village/small town people do get very angry if their cattle gets stolen...

The problem with these multiple people thrashing one or two guys is that nobody knows or can judge how much injury has been inflicted...

In this case the police appears to be instrumental of the death as it delayed medical checkup for atleast 3 hours.

That said, offlate too many incidences of cow lynch mobs now. Petty criminals now move around as right wing goons... State Govts should strictly target these goons...

Also Govt should do something about preventing cattle theft and smuggling...

Buffalo is most expensive cattle , how many lynching are happening because of it? very few or hardly any

Buffalo is most expensive cattle , how many lynching are happening because of it? very few or hardly any

It’s about taste... maybe somebody can enlighten us... which meat people prefer to eat and take risk to steal? Buffalo or Cow?

47 minutes ago, asterix said:

It’s about taste... maybe somebody can enlighten us... which meat people prefer to eat and take risk to steal? Buffalo or Cow?

In India the most preferred red meat is goat.and there are hardly any lynchings happenings because of goats

In terms of cow and buffaloes , the younger the animal the more tasty the meat , so calves will be first choice.

And please tell me do thieves steal something which is unwanted and sometimes carry negative value.male calves , bulls and old cows are unwanted and roam freely on roads , smugglers can easily pick them from roads.

In many cases the story that is coming is that the people that are killed are dairy farmers and cows that were recovered from them were dairy cows not the useless one.

There are all kinds of lynching. Some in recent days are because of rumors of child kidnappers. Today in Rajasthan, another Dalit was lynched by muslims which is largely ignored. There is a law and order situation and crimes happening all over, this one gets attention because it involves, cow, BJP state government and police negligence. All bases are ticked for MSM coverage. The selective outrage has to be noted as well, and any kind of lynching has to be addressed by strict investigations and laws. 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

you could do that if these were happening at one particular state or place

I mean if there's some targeted killings, which requires an investigation.

Some data gathered by Indiaspend is available in the article: 

https://www.firstpost.com/india/cow-slaughter-row-since-2010-97-of-beef-related-violence-took-place-after-modi-govt-came-to-power-3752479.html

The data is from english papers only. 

Edited by Clarke

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

There needs to be special focus on targeting the leadership behind these killings and general policing also has to go a long way to address other crimes in general: caste based, against women etc.

I very much doubt that this is any Organised Crime, where there exist any leadership etc.