wanted_desi

India A Quadrangular One-Day Series, 2018 - Indian Squads updated

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

intially he didnt, he was all over the place....Stanlake rattled him ...even naseer was beating him

Speed were showing 145+ but it was looking like 150+

Can happen to youngster

Ankit Do not go by what that 3rd rate phateechar shifarasi cricketer Commie Rohan Gavaskar is blurting out. 

RG was blabbering he was rattled just after that 2nd ball. why he should have been rattled at that time itself?  He created a shot on a short ball , if not for a fantastic effort by the fielder that would have been a four. 

Mind you that over was the fastest by Billy . 143, 141, 147 , 143 ...  Thats almost 150 K spell. Watch next 2 overs from him , not even touched 140 once. That is one of the best over pace wise i have seen recently.  

Also note why one opener threw in the towel and retired in that over .  

First ball 143  -perfect defence shot. 2nd - Came at him very quickly , still created a shot . Yes was hurried a bit but not that he was fending or looked ugly and out of place. That was a proper shot but did not keep it down. 

Next ball , was on his  legs and still played with superb timing. 

Next ball i would say he just used hand eye co- ord, but hit it very good timing. Yes short of time due to extreme pace.

Only during the bouncer , he had to quickly duck that is  because he was coming forward and bowling was  very quick. 

beaten twice later,  which even Mayank was . And Kwajha test player was getting beaten 3 times in an over earlier !

But overall played cautiosly as he must have also felt pressue  to score runs .

This kid just made it to A only now at 18.

I AM SAYING EVEN NOW , HE IS THE BEST PLAYER OF PACE AMONG ALL INDIAN PLAYERS APART FROM VIRAT. MARK IT.

Edited by prudent_kreeda

Guest, sign in to access all features.