wanted_desi

India A Quadrangular One-Day Series, 2018 - Indian Squads updated

3 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Roughly yes. I don't know much about Richardson. Is he faster than Stanlake? He has bowled 3-4 142k deliveries. Is he bowling 150k?

i have seen Jhy bowl 147K. Dont think he is quicker than Stanlake.  Stanlake also is looking quicker visibly.

6 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Expected Khaleel to bowl much quicker. I think quickest he clocked was 136k. Siraj bowled in the early 130's.

Siraj said he was trying to bowl at pace earlier but then decided to bowl within himself,maybe due to extreme conditions bowlers bowling at lower speeds than their usual speed,anyway Jhye is not quicker than Stanlake

19 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

But it is quite puzzling ,Jhye at max bowls 145-146 but is certainly not a 150 k bowler,he has bowled at least 3 deliveries at 142 .Does that mean he is actually bowling at 150 k today consistently at these hot and humid conditions?..

bangalore is not hot at all.

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

@Mosher

Bro ... what are the speed ranges of Siraj, Khaleel, Chahar, Stanlake and Richardson today ( excluding slower balls ) 

Bro from what I saw speed guns where showing slower speeds by 7-8k's today.  Siraj and Chahar bowled around 123-136k's. Khaleel was bowling  around 129 - 137k's. Stanlake 137-139k. Surprisingly  Jhy was the quickest at 142k.

19 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Briyani scintillating inning ends with 58 SR. Poor man Rohit Sharma , hope he never gets in to odi team with this winning mentality.

he played according to the situation. came in to bat at 4/24 with only 152 to get.  he had to play that way.

Guest, sign in to access all features.