wanted_desi

India A Quadrangular One-Day Series, 2018 - Indian Squads updated

Hendricks 2 for 30 and FryLinck 8/0/18/1

India A might beaten today but Krunal / Samson need some lusty hitting in last 6 overs

Edited by paddles

Trundler Kaul picks up 2 wickets in the end with the batsmen trying to slog.

He bowled poorly in his first spell with lots of leg stump deliveries.

But may get picked again for India based on 1 good over at the end. Hope it does not happen.

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Gopal has bowled really well today.

3 wickets.

He has a good googly and flipper.  

Today, he did not turn his leg spinners much but I have seen him get good spin in 4 day games.

Very successful tournament for him.

Is he in the team for 4 day game ? BCCI moves both game here, at Banglore but we have to face Kuldeep.

India A vs Aus A 

30 minutes ago, paddles said:

Nitish Ranas strike rate 157 plus but India A 231 for 5.

275 for 7 (50 overs)

Pandya k. 24 ball *25 slow down RR

Chahar 9 ball -2 sixes,Iyer 66,Rayudu 67,Rana 30,Samson 26

Southafrica A need 276 for 3rd place

On 8/27/2018 at 11:26 PM, prudent_kreeda said:

Intersting to see how Prasidh comes up in the final after today's  nightmare ! 

Must have mentally left a scar. 

I am disappointed that when 9 runs were to be get in 2 balls , he could not control. had it been say 7 runs from 3 balls that was Ok. When 1 ball was left and 5 runs were required  , only thing he should have thought of is, which is that ball which cannot be hit for six. Conceding a 4 was still OK. 

It seems he bowled the last ball - a little shortish of good length . I think best delivery to avoid a six would have been wide yorker/very fullish ball just inside the white line . Kind of deliveries  pacers use against Dhoni at the death now.  

But i am glad it happened to him here in a A match . Imagine this happens in Asia cup vs Pak, or in knock out matches or SF/Final on  WC.  Not sure he would come out of that .

I think  trundler Kaul would have suceeded in today's last ball episode as he has one or 2 deliveries which he bowls very full with control and serves it in a bit landing near the feet of batsmen.  But then he would have got all the lime light and may get a fixed place in senior team for some more time . 

So Prasidh has to now think about 3-4 deliveries which can control runs at the death and perfect them in the next couple of months. And when next time he is in a postion like today , he should have a better chances of defending .

We most ICFERS  give so much gaalis to selectors - for not selecting young pacers for big international matches ,  find fault with queue system , process of playing domestic , B team , A team & then senior team . 

The credibility of that process was more evident today than ever. Prasidh or for that matter Khalil, Mavi though are near to senior team selection must look at today's  Prasidh last over scenario and finalise whch are the 3- 4  different deliveries they need to attempt to bowl and practice it on & on so that they can bowl them as perfectly as possible.

FOR ME THIS LAST OVER WAS THE BEST LESSON FOR OUR YOUNG ROOKIES TO GAUGE WHERE THEY ARE IF THEY HAVE TO SUCEEED  IN INTERNATIONAL ONE DAY ARENA.  

YOU MAY HAVE ALL THE SKILL , BUT DEATH OVER BOWLING SKILL WHICH LEADS TO DENYING ONSLAUGHT OR DEFENDING THE SCORE ULTIMATELY WINNING THE MATCH IS THE SKILL THAT WILL MAKE YOU THE BIG MATCH PLAYER. 

Clearly Prasidh is affected by that last over .

Rayudu scores 66 off 88 balls in an innings where we score 275. 

Innings run rate 5.5

Rayudu's run rate 4.0

This has always been Rayudu's strategy in 50 over matches.  Score runs  at a slow strike rate.

Just imagine a middle order of Rayudu and Dhoni in the Asia Cup 2018.   :nervous:

I hope the selectors have taken note of Rayudu's low strike rates in this tournament.   

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Gill handled pace and bounce well enough.

Needs to bat at a better SR in this match.

intially he didnt, he was all over the place....Stanlake rattled him ...even naseer was beating him

Speed were showing 145+ but it was looking like 150+

Can happen to youngster

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Innings run rate 5.5

Rayudu's run rate 4.0

This has always been Rayudu's strategy in 50 over matches.  Score runs  at a slow strike rate.

Just imagine a middle order of Rayudu and Dhoni in the Asia Cup 2018.   :nervous:

I hope the selectors have taken note of Rayudu's low strike rates in this tournament.   

Yup agreed he has clear cut issue with strike rotation. At one point he hit 7 boundary before his 50 and his SR was still below 100. Later on it became even pathetic.

33 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

intially he didnt, he was all over the place....Stanlake rattled him ...even naseer was beating him

Can happen to youngster

Speed was 150 as these speed guns are slow ... but I watched those balls again on Hotstar ... and Gill was never rattled.  His slightly unorthodox technique made you feel so.  People are not used to his trigger movement against pacers.

Bhuvi looks ready for oval test 

8/1/18/3

SoA A 7 down

-------

It could be 16 for 4 : Afghanistan

if Singh not drops Rahmat vs Ireland 

Afghanistan lead series 1/0.

--

We are lucky we not have to play ODI vs Pakistan in 37 days 

Pandey is real hero 

95 not out

117 not out

21 not out

73 not out, as we beaten by 9 wickets.

Congratulation all ICF supporter.

India B #1

Aus.A #2

India A#3

SOA #4 (151 all out

Markande 10/1/29/2,Bhuvi 3 for 33, 1 by Khalil,2 by Chahar)

MAYANK 69/Gill 63*

Afghanistan 18 for 4 off 10 overs.2nd game

Murtagh 3 wickets, who took 4 for 31(1st game)on loosing Cause.

Edited by paddles

1 minute ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Stanlake is damn quick. Doubt gill had faced anyone with that kind of pace and bounce earlier. On another note. This Australia 'A' side is almost the full Australian side that played in the Tri series in Zimbabwe. 

We can beat you guys on certain venue in Australia with-in 36 overs too.

13 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Stanlake is damn quick. Doubt gill had faced anyone with that kind of pace and bounce earlier. On another note. This Australia 'A' side is almost the full Australian side that played in the Tri series in Zimbabwe. 

We can beat you guys on certain venue in Australia with-in 36 overs too.

3 hours ago, Lannister said:

Good come back by India B bowlers. Saini, Gopal and Hooda should be in the squad for Asia cup. 

You need 14 or 15 player only.i wish virat can go there instead Rohit as captain 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Innings run rate 5.5

Rayudu's run rate 4.0

MSD same as his beautiful daughter because from SRT to all other big guys they wants MS to bats at #4 ONLY, but he wants lower down for NOTHING 

I think Manish pandey live wire for India,in Asia cup at 4 if he gets selects, India should not selects Rahane koz last (oval) test ends on September 11 and Asia cup starts on September 15.he is crap for limited over 

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Innings run rate 5.5

Rayudu's run rate 4.0

Our selectors are Grade A morons,watch in horror as he gets into Asia cup squad.

9 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Can happen to youngster

Ankit Do not go by what that 3rd rate phateechar shifarasi cricketer Commie Rohan Gavaskar is blurting out. 

RG was blabbering he was rattled just after that 2nd ball. why he should have been rattled at that time itself?  He created a shot on a short ball , if not for a fantastic effort by the fielder that would have been a four. 

Mind you that over was the fastest by Billy . 143, 141, 147 , 143 ...  Thats almost 150 K spell. Watch next 2 overs from him , not even touched 140 once. That is one of the best over pace wise i have seen recently.  

Also note why one opener threw in the towel and retired in that over .  

First ball 143  -perfect defence shot. 2nd - Came at him very quickly , still created a shot . Yes was hurried a bit but not that he was fending or looked ugly and out of place. That was a proper shot but did not keep it down. 

Next ball , was on his  legs and still played with superb timing. 

Next ball i would say he just used hand eye co- ord, but hit it very good timing. Yes short of time due to extreme pace.

Only during the bouncer , he had to quickly duck that is  because he was coming forward and bowling was  very quick. 

beaten twice later,  which even Mayank was . And Kwajha test player was getting beaten 3 times in an over earlier !

But overall played cautiosly as he must have also felt pressue  to score runs .

This kid just made it to A only now at 18.

I AM SAYING EVEN NOW , HE IS THE BEST PLAYER OF PACE AMONG ALL INDIAN PLAYERS APART FROM VIRAT. MARK IT.

Edited by prudent_kreeda

Guest, sign in to access all features.