Nawaz Sharif ‘protecting India’s interests, wants weak government in Pakistan’, alleges Imran Khan

Switchblade

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/nawaz-sharif-protecting-india-s-interests-wants-weak-government-in-pakistan-alleges-imran-khan/story-dBaHYybKk1R0mJuLrI2amK.html

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan day accused jailed prime minister Nawaz Sharif of “protecting India’s interests” and trying to damage the credibility of the July 25 general elections.

Addressing a poll rally in Karachi, the 65-year-old cricketer-turned-politician claimed that a “big game” is being played to hurt the credibility of the general elections and Sharif and others are behind this “conspiracy”.

“Now when he knows that his party is facing certain defeat in the elections, he is saying the elections are going to be rigged,” Khan said.

“Even the Indian media is now beating out the narrative that the elections will be rigged. It is a big conspiracy against the state of Pakistan,” he added.

Khan alleged that Sharif, who is now serving 10-years jail term in Adiala Jail in Rawalpindi in a corruption case, had always tried to defame the Pakistan armed forces and institutions.

“He tried to do this through the Dawn leaks and then by claiming that the Pakistani establishment was behind the Mumbai terror attacks,” Khan said.

He claimed that the international establishment including India want a weak government in Pakistan.

“The international establishment who are creating doubts about the elections want a weak government which can be controlled like robots but that will not happen now because the people of Pakistan wanted true democracy and the wind of change would be seen in the elections,” he said.

It was Khan’s last election rally in Karachi before the elections as he contests from an important constituency of the city for a national assembly seat.

Sharif, 68, and his daughter Maryam, 44, are serving jail terms of 10-years and seven years respectively in Adiala jail in Rawalpindi, after an accountability court convicted them on July 6 over the family’s ownership of four luxury flats in London.

2 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Welcome to Imran Khan's "Naya Pakistan".

Indian man denied medical aid at Lahore airport

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/jaipur/man-denied-medical-aid-by-pakistani-airport-officials/articleshow/65409813.cms

God only knows when will Sushma Swaraj stop issuing medical visas to these mofos.

Small hearted people them P@kis.

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/jaipur/man-denied-medical-aid-by-pakistani-airport-officials/articleshow/65409813.cms

God only knows when will Sushma Swaraj stop issuing medical visas to these mofos.

@KeyboardWarrior ha launde explain kar kya mamla hai.

Thought you guys had disproportionately large hearts.

Mashallah, what a kick they gave to blaady Indians...

Indians deserve to be treated like this by Paks...

On 7/24/2018 at 9:49 PM, Pak_cric said:

Imran Khan is using Trump/Modi tactics to win the election.....speak bad against india and US to get people to listen to him. I think he will win.

its the trend everywhere. All hawks. Putin Xi Erdogan Modi Trump Macron now Imran.. We are headed to a WW3 man.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

its the trend everywhere. All hawks. Putin Xi Erdogan Modi Trump Macron now Imran.. We are headed to a WW3 man.

It is the trend everywhere, nations are now becoming more and more fascists.....wouldnt be long before we see a modern hitler pop up and start **** disturbing.  

On 8/16/2018 at 12:53 PM, Stradlater said:

@KeyboardWarrior ha launde explain kar kya mamla hai.

Thought you guys had disproportionately large hearts.

having a large heart is abnormal thing. ;)

on the topic- i didnt find such news other thn ToI, no other indian news sources said anything, 

but even thn, they shouldnt land the plane on lahore airport in first place. becoz it wasnt the plane route to lahore. 

and with the security situation in pakistan, we cant afford the situation of Hijacking of a plane etc etc. becoz it was the plane route from UAE to India, maybe it was a security concern for officials. 

i cant say becoz i dont know the whole story.

but i think pilot should have landed the plane into indian territory ASAP, i mean how far New Dehli is from lahore ? 

i know people will say its about humanity and all. but Pakistani people visited India for medical treatment after getting permission from india govt, they dont go thre without paperwork.

unfortunately, the situation with indo-pak relation is that bad that we dont give each other even a benefit of doubt for even humanity reasons without the PAPERWORK and all.