WhatsApp forward in group lands ‘default’ admin in jail for 5 months

Switchblade

43 minutes ago, velu said:

Rule not only applies to WA group ..

FB group admin got arrested as well 

Not admin of any FB group. 

I do manage ICF FB page, but pages are different. There we can control what we post.

Most of the posts are automatically posted from Twitter which is also controlled unless that mallu decides to screw us.

Now I know why you guys won't let me leave ICF staff group. :thinking:

Lol at you guys making fun of whatsapp, fb etc. Did you guys read the content? Its a serious offence still no media coverage, outrage from liberandus sickulars etc whereas one off incidents related to cow vigilantism gets reported for days. Isnt sedition as serious as mob violence? Lynching is a crime against a private individual whereas sedition is against whole freaking nation. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

Just now, DHONI_FANN said:

Lol at you guys making fun of whatsapp, fb etc. Did you guys read the content? Its a serious offence still no media coverage, outrage from liberandus sickulars etc whereas one off incidents related to cow vigilantism gets reported for days. Isnt sedition as serious as mob violence? 

Yes, read it and it doesn't have much detail. Only thing it mentions is the sedition charge. Can you tell us what exactly happened?

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

Yes, read it and it doesn't have much detail. Only thing it mentions is the sedition charge. Can you tell us what exactly happened?

How can I, if media doesnt cover it fully. AFAIK some of the sedition charges cannot be divulged coz it may lead to chaos. I think is was damn serious in nature like conspiracy against the sovereignty of State thats why the content was not disclosed. 

3 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Not admin of any FB group. 

I do manage ICF FB page, but pages are different. There we can control what we post.

Most of the posts are automatically posted from Twitter which is also controlled unless that mallu decides to screw us.

Now I know why you guys won't let me leave ICF staff group. :thinking:

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/kolkata/admin-of-fb-page-that-carried-abusive-posts-on-famous-personalities-held-4992065/

Admin of FB page that carried ‘abusive’ posts on famous personalities held

2 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

FB_IMG_1532355748614.jpg.130124d534068b733adb86f5b78f691d.jpgYou wanna know what hypocricy is just take a look and pls dont question me regarding source. Just google it yourself 

Dammit man, did a google search and the 4 news items are indeed true albeit names aren't accurate. They are covered in Hindi papers & English media has completely ignored them....bikau presstitutes.

4 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Lol at you guys making fun of whatsapp, fb etc. Did you guys read the content? Its a serious offence still no media coverage, outrage from liberandus sickulars etc whereas one off incidents related to cow vigilantism gets reported for days. Isnt sedition as serious as mob violence? Lynching is a crime against a private individual whereas sedition is against whole freaking nation. 

One off incident related to Cow vigilantism, I'm sorry what?

Matlab Gaay hamari mata hai aur humko chutia katna aata hai wali bat ho gayi ye to.

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

One off incident related to Cow vigilantism, I'm sorry what?

Matlab Gaay hamari mata hai aur humko chutia katna aata hai wali bat ho gayi ye to.

Read my post fully. Chutiya katne wali baat mat kar. I dont support lynching. I just want to point out the hypocricy of presstitutes.