I had a feeling this fella was drawn to H-dom!!

Deleted_User_1

On 7/24/2018 at 8:08 AM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

H dom matlab homosexuality.
Nothing wrong with it.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

H-dom is Hijra-dom, not homosexuality. And there is nothing wrong with either. I am just having some fun. I love Hijras. They used to visit our house in Kolkata frequently and one time flashed my Dad because he would not give them money. :giggle:

On Thu Jul 26 2018 at 7:10 PM, dandaroy said:

H-dom is Hijra-dom, not homosexuality. And there is nothing wrong with either. I am just having some fun. I love Hijras. They used to visit our house in Kolkata frequently and one time flashed my Dad because he would not give them money. :giggle:

Utterly despise those guys.Once while travelling from Bangalore to Mumbai in a sleeper class I fell asleep on my seat. A hour later enter these devils in women's dress harassing the fellow passengers for money while I blissfully unaware of all of this danga fasad continued to enjoy my sleep. All of a sudden felt a strong tinge of pain in my groin and realized that one of those b@stards was pinching my package (safe to say he/she was disappointed) to ask for money.

I woke up startled and BC MCd the mofo away immediately.

A&&holes.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:32 AM, Stradlater said:

Utterly despise those guys.Once while travelling from Bangalore to Mumbai in a sleeper class I fell asleep on my seat. A hour later enter these devils in women's dress harassing the fellow passengers for money while I blissfully unaware of all of this danga fasad continued to enjoy my sleep. All of a sudden felt a strong tinge of pain in my groin and realized that one of those b@stards was pinching my package (safe to say he/she was disappointed) to ask for money.

I woke up startled and BC MCd the mofo away immediately.

A&&holes.

On the flip side, I have seen Hijras taunted and abused, sometime physically. So it goes both ways.