Arjun Tendulkar gets his first scalp

15 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

what has he done in eng?

he reminds me of kalaria 

Nah, Kalariya was very different, had a weaker action, ginger runup.  Arjun has a strong action and aggressive runup.

Vilander was saying he got to play in England and to bowl to England nets is because of Sachin, but may be because his maternal roots are in England.

18 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

He looks quite ordinary to me,do you how many wkts has he taken in domestic junior tournaments?  in any case i dont have anything against him ,as there have been many  ordinary players who have played at junior levels.

As far for his grandmother ,i barely know anything about her ,who is she ?Are you implying she has more influence than sachin ?There are many british citizens here on icf, does this mean they have more influence than sachin among cricketing circles in uk? Surely sachin is better connected in the cricket world than a mere british citizen .

He was the highest wicket taker in Cooch Behar trophy among fast bowlers.  Mostly, it is the spinners who take a lot of wickets at Junior level as fast bowlers are still developing or do not play lot of games due to injuries.  Karthik Tyagi picking 50 wickets in U16 Vijay Merchant trophy was what catapulted him straight to UP Ranji trophy team last year. The next highest wicket taker, Anshul Kamboj, among pacers in that tournament had 21 wickets.

Regarding his grandmother, I am merely saying that because his grandmother holds British passport, it becomes easier for him to play in England. I am not saying she has more influence or not. There has been so many examples of cricketers who have been in England who born elsewhere but played for England just because their mother, father, grandmother, or grandfather are/were British.

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:

A couple of other bowlers get 5-fers in the same match but only Tendu is in the news. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6WNM5aXrExqHBli1bBbk

So called allrounder scores a 0 and gets 2 wicks(2nd one is Tailender) out of 20 wicks but somehow sachin PR potraying like he did some wonders. Even Dinda can do better than him:phehe: if he has powerful backing like bambi mafia