Indian fast bowlers in 2018 -- Those who were selected for the test series in England and those who barely missed out

Brilliant thread @express bowling.

Always good to read your posts. Carry on the good work.:cheer:

One bowler who I had thought to be a real talent is Nathu Singh. That guy has everything. He can move the ball at a good pace. But he is injured now and seems like a lazy types who doesn't work much on his fitness. Hope he proves me wrong and make a strong comeback and doesn't go the way of Munaf Patel. He can be one of our all format bowler.

Edited by Hell Raiser

Md Shami is most capable bowler, but least consistent. Bumrah to me, is most promising bowler. He is only bowler in last 20 years who looks like a front line leader of attack right from start. Someone like Zak took forever to do so. 

Shami will be lucky to end with 200 test wickets and I won't be surprised if he ends with avg of 27, which is rare for Indian pacer.

In the end, Bumrah is likely to eclipse Srinath, Zak and Shami. He can be first Indian pacer to take 300 wickets at avg of 25.

1 hour ago, Hell Raiser said:

One bowler who I had thought to be a real talent is Nathu Singh. That guy has everything. He can move the ball at a good pace. But he is injured now and seems like a lazy types who doesn't work much on his fitness. Hope he proves me wrong and make a strong comeback and doesn't go the way of Munaf Patel. He can be one of our all format bowler.

Agree completely.  Can't forget 3 or 4 of his top spells in Duleep Trophy 2016.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 12:42 PM, sensible-indian said:

Thanks a million for this amazing thread. 

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 2:06 PM, Hell Raiser said:

Brilliant thread @express bowling.

Always good to read your posts. Carry on the good work.:cheer:

17 hours ago, Mosher said:

Top class OP @express bowling bro :hatsoff:

Thanks a lot guys !      :wp2:

3 hours ago, UnknownGenius said:

A rating for  effort but content is lacking. Clear bias here

You attack Shardul Thakur who is a proven match winner and most recently won a major title but praise someone like daini who hasn't done anything yet for country or ffranchise

Hmmmmmm 

What happened then in the final game when Root and Morgan were smashing him for fun the winning mentality went missing?Why don’t you write something rather than degrading someone’s effort stop derailing the threads by writing the same crap in each and every thread.

Edited by Switchblade
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, Mosher said:

Bumrah and Bhuvi missing out is a huge blow

its always like this with fcking eng, zak injured or someone injured not available happily for them...really irritating that bumrah  pickedup injury in a t20 game.