Many Sikhs in UK don’t want to be identified as ‘Indian’

Switchblade

11 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe:He exposed you 

He is Indian Bhai living in Uk not a Pakistani.I remember he posted few years ago regarding troubles which he and few Pakistanis faced due to being Asian in UK don’t remember the exact post but if he was Pakistani why would he support Indian cricket team?

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

Give me one instance of any protest? Even the PM of Pakistan was in London till recently..

BTW the Khalistanis protested when Modi visited recently and tore down Indian flag in protest of a so called innocent Sikh been held in Punjab jail... what degree of atrocity you are talking about?
In Pakistan Sikhs were killed recently...

You clarify what do you mean by degree of atrocity...

Haven’t got time to over basics with you kids. I expect a certain degree of knowledge and intellect before you embark on bravado type conversations.

one idiot here is claiming that British made Ranjit Singh’s empire successful- despite being at war with them for many years

you being the other idiot who is asking about what atrocities. Have you ever heard of operation wood rose or blue star? Do you think a systemic govt sanctioned genocide is equivalent to wide spread killings? Use your brain for Gods sake 

4 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

I thought you were a Sikh and we needed a Sikh opinion on here.

Completely hypothetical though. Don't get offended. 

Just because a person may identity to be a certain religion doesn't mean he/she needs to answer every hypothetical question that interest the folks of ICF. seems irrelevant to me

Haven’t got time to over basics with you kids. I expect a certain degree of knowledge and intellect before you embark on bravado type conversations.

one idiot here is claiming that British made Ranjit Singh’s empire successful- despite being at war with them for many years

you being the other idiot who is asking about what atrocities. Have you ever heard of operation wood rose or blue star? Do you think a systemic govt sanctioned genocide is equivalent to wide spread killings? Use your brain for Gods sake 

Ok so you are now name calling?

Don’t shift goal post.

You said Sikhs protested against killing of Sikhs in Pakistan ...

Please give me links of those protests...

I’m asking you politely. Don’t call me idiot etc...

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Clearly comprehension has never been your stronger suit but I guess being an inbred Jihadi does that to you.

Go visit my long post again where I explained everything from basics. This time read it slowly. You can take your mother's help too if it proves to be too hard to grasp.

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Which other overseas Sikhs have heavily protested then?

So plenty of local protests in UK. Just because it doesn’t make the news, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. This issue is regularly covered on sikh channels in UK too. 

For your satisfaction, here is an example protest (non U.K. before you go down that route again)

https://www.ndtv.com/photos/news/taliban-behead-sikh-protests-all-over-6877

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/asia/2014/05/sikhs-protest-pakistan-parliament-grounds-201452311207256179.html

Edited by mancalledsting

1 minute ago, PBN said:

Just because a person may identity to be a certain religion doesn't mean he/she needs to answer every hypothetical question that interest the folks of ICF. seems irrelevant to me

Are Yar I was only messing around with the Lahore thing to rile up the Pakistani.

Back to serious mode.

2 minutes ago, PBN said:

Whilst in need of pursuit of basic education, some chewts on here acting like they know it all. Ignorance is so dangerous 

2 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

So plenty of local protests in UK. Just because it doesn’t make the news, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. This issue is regularly covered on sikh channels in UK too. 

For your satisfaction, here is an example protest 

https://www.ndtv.com/photos/news/taliban-behead-sikh-protests-all-over-6877

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/asia/2014/05/sikhs-protest-pakistan-parliament-grounds-201452311207256179.html

First protest was in India. Indian Sikhs aren't Khalistanis so that doesn't prove anything.

Second is from Pakistan with a handful of Sikhs giving dharna outside the Parliament for only two hours. Maybe that counts heavily in your books.

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Clearly comprehension has never been your stronger suit but I guess being an inbred Jihadi does that to you.

Go visit my long post again where I explained everything from basics. This time read it slowly. You can take your mother's help too if it proves to be too hard to grasp.

At the end of this conversation when all bravado said and done you’ll still be a loser. And you’ll still have to look at yourself In the mirror. It’s not easy being a professional chewt so my deep sympathies are with you. 

Edited by beetle

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

First protest was in India. Indian Sikhs aren't Khalistanis so that doesn't prove anything.

Second is from Pakistan with a handful of Sikhs giving dharna outside the Parliament for only two hours. Maybe that counts heavily in your books.

Whether they admit it or not, most Sikhs are pro Khalistan. And it’s mainly because of bigoted chewts like you they are fed up. You are the root cause. Or rather the chewt cause.

11 minutes ago, asterix said:

Don’t shift goal post.

Actually you shifted goal post, I put it back to where it started. Nice attempt at a straw man

5 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Whether they admit it or not, most Sikhs are pro Khalistan. And it’s mainly because of bigoted chewts like you they are fed up. You are the root cause. Or rather the chewt cause.

Most Sikhs are Pro Khalistani?

No in India they are not. I know that's what they teach in your local Madarasa in Pakistan but the truth couldn't be farther.

Edited by beetle

12 minutes ago, asterix said:

Don’t shift goal post.

Tomorrow go to a Jew and ask what atrocity did Germany Commit on jews. Then go and ask a Tamil what atrocities did Sri Lanka committ on you. Just test this out and see if they give polite responses 

I know about the atrocities on Sikhs during and after operation blue star.

I live in UK and I can confirm that the recent protest against Modi and shredding of Indian flag had nothing to do with operation blue star. These protests and also banning of Indian officials from all Gurudwaras in US, UK & Canada is to protest against jailing one NRI Sikh in Punjab jail on the charges of terrorist activity.

Hence I was surprised that there were no visible protests by Khalistanis on the recent atrocities on Sikhs in KPK, Pakistan. The Sikhs has been greatly persecuted in Pakistan and their overall population has come down heavily...

I’m trying to understand this anger against Modi (he wasn’t even directly responsible for operation Blue star etc. In fact RW Hindus and RSS too great risk in saving Sikh lives from Marauding Congress goons)... So much anger against Hindus but no protests against killings of many Sikhs in KPK?

What is the logic? Why punish Indians for the mistakes done by regime 30+ years ago?

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Most Sikhs are Pro Khalistani?

No in India they are not. I know that's what they teach in your local Madarasa in Pakistan but the truth couldn't be farther.

I blame the genetics for it. Continuous  Inbreeding does that to your head.

They won’t admit this to a chamcha stooge like you because you’ll grass them up. 

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

I know about the atrocities on Sikhs during and after operation blue star.

I live in UK and I can confirm that the recent protest against Modi and shredding of Indian flag had nothing to do with operation blue star. These protests and also banning of Indian officials from all Gurudwaras in US, UK & Canada is to protest against jailing one NRI Sikh in Punjab jail on the charges of terrorist activity.

Hence I was surprised that there were no visible protests by Khalistanis on the recent atrocities on Sikhs in KPK, Pakistan. The Sikhs has been greatly persecuted in Pakistan and their overall population has come down heavily...

I’m trying to understand this anger against Modi (he wasn’t even directly responsible for operation Blue star etc. In fact RW Hindus and RSS too great risk in saving Sikh lives from Marauding Congress goons)... So much anger against Hindus but no protests against killings of many Sikhs in KPK?

What is the logic? Why punish Indians for the mistakes done by regime 30+ years ago?

Yaar the ‘terrorist’ was taken into custody on the basis of events 30 years ago. You can’t disconnect these two events. The protests were part of that wider context.

Edited by mancalledsting