India vs England: Virat Kohli and co. better prepared for England than 2014, says Cheteshwar Pujara

I definitely don't want him to start in Edgbaston but if he indeed gets a chance hope he smashes a 100 and shuts the mouths of haters. He looks like a top bloke and a sincere trier, too much hate for him here. Yup he has failed mostly in SENA countries but it isn't because of lack of trying, he has also compensated for his overseas shortcomings by his stellar home record....we got to no 1 and avoided an embarrassing home series loss to Australia because of 3-4 players and Che was one of them . Criticize him sure but there should be a limit, no need to mock his career and relegate him as some dispensable piece of trash. Even if he calls it a day today he will be remembered as a candidate for all time India XI in Asian pitches and that isn't a sign of a loser. 

Edited by Gollum

My guess is RJS-Kohli will make him sit out for T1-2. Unless others fail, I don't see him playing in the 11 for T1, especially after agaist Essex, very much like his summer county experience. He is horribly out of form. Will only play if Dhawan is dropped, which is highly unlikely consier Kohli likes his delhi yaars.

Edited by coffee_rules
17 hours ago, Gollum said:

I definitely don't want him to start in Edgbaston but if he indeed gets a chance hope he smashes a 100 and shuts the mouths of haters. He looks like a top bloke and a sincere trier, too much hate for him here. Yup he has failed mostly in SENA countries but it isn't because of lack of trying, he has also compensated for his overseas shortcomings by his stellar home record....we got to no 1 and avoided an embarrassing home series loss to Australia because of 3-4 players and Che was one of them . Criticize him sure but there should be a limit, no need to mock his career and relegate him as some dispensable piece of trash. Even if he calls it a day today he will be remembered as a candidate for all time India XI in Asian pitches and that isn't a sign of a loser. 

you should be the last person to pontificate about hate here, having read your diatribes against the likes of Kohli and Dhoni