Team management reduces 4 day practice game to 3 day

11 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

By the end of the tour Cheerleader will regret and say we should have played 2 side games while Kohli would say the exact opposite.

Kohli after we've lost the series "It is very easy for people to say that we should have had more practice games but had we won the series the same people would have been praising us blah blah blah...".

Just now, Jimmy Cliff said:

Kohli after we've lost the series "It is very easy for people to say that we should have had more practice games but had we won the series the same people would have been praising us blah blah blah...".

Heading nowhere under these two to be honest won't be surprised if we get hammered in Australia and the New Zealand tour as well no fresh ideas full of ego and completely clueless combo.

31 minutes ago, Switchblade said:
[mention=26024]UrmiSinhaRay[/mention] ur views? :p:

I was so glad hearing the news that the value of Male Cricketers are going down in the brand ambassador market!!
Yay!
Now their brand value needs to get reduced to negative!
This pea brained Kohli with an inflated ego is the worst.
He (along with his precious wifey) is more interested in lecturing random people on streets , earning #couplegoals tags on social media and hold his position as a "youth icon" than playing cricket.
How come he is projecting himself as "role model" while at the same time cancelling practice matches for more photo ops and sightseeing.
Lmaooo.....given the fact that he is a professional cricketer, he should definitely prioritize practice before everything else.
How come he is supposed to "imbibe" work ethic in us when he himself is not into his job!
Is he trying to set up the example that screaming expletives at opponents and abusing them is the right thing to do?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Edited by beetle

Essex is a flat pancake and wont help in any way in terms of getting used to conditions.

All teams these days try to provide conditions absolutely different in practice matches to what it will be in real matches.

Only, thing which it will help in is that our players will get back into Test matches mode.

Somehow, i think we have become a forum of over reaction specially becoz Shastri is involved.

BCCI asked the WAGS to leave so she won't be there these two I know it is their personal life are fake couples.

Lol... Misogynist Pig bcci at work.
Women don't necessarily distract men from their work... That's a wrong notion
Infact, having your loved ones at your side might even uplift your performance.
And if Virat performs bad in presence of Anushka, then it is his fault.
I don't think having wags on tour distracts the players...it is their chindi mindset that does.
How many times these idiots will continue to play the blame game before the pressure cookers bursts and the game turns on them?

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Oldhere said:

Essex is a flat pancake and wont help in any way in terms of getting used to conditions.

All teams these days try to provide conditions absolutely different in practice matches to what it will be in real matches.

Only, thing which it will help in is that our players will get back into Test matches mode.

Somehow, i think we have become a forum of over reaction specially becoz Shastri is involved.

Test cricket is not just about pitch conditions , when you move form LOIs to Tests both batsmen and bowler need time to make adjustments . Batsmen need to cut down on percentage shots , bowlers alter their lengths etc irrespective of pitch is flat or not . 

15 minutes ago, Oldhere said:

So, the three practise matches that Pakistan had was just for time pass?