sourab10forever

India tour of England : 3 day Practice Match vs Essex | 3:30 PM 25-07-18 ,Chelmsford

Teams:
India (From): Shikhar Dhawan, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Karun Nair, Virat Kohli(c), Ajinkya Rahane, Lokesh Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(w), Rishabh Pant, Mohammed Shami, Ravichandran Ashwin, Kuldeep Yadav, Umesh Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma

Essex (From): Tom Westley(c), Aaron Beard, Nick Browne, Varun Chopra, Matt Coles, Matt Dixon, James Foster, Daniel Lawrence, Aron Nijjar, Michael-Kyle Pepper(w), Matthew Quinn, Paul Walter, Rishi Patel

they will play.  it is a warmup
But both Pant and Kartik has been drafted as wicketkeepers.
Rahul is a part timer while the other 2 are legit wicketkeepers training for the stuff since ancient era.
Kartik hasn't really kept wickets since IPL since they are planning to run with him, then why not give him practice?
Even Pant... Make him ready for the big league

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

But both Pant and Kartik has been drafted as wicketkeepers.
Rahul is a part timer while the other 2 are legit wicketkeepers training for the stuff since ancient era.
Kartik hasn't really kept wickets since IPL since they are planning to run with him, then why not give him practice?
Even Pant... Make him ready for the big league

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

who says Rahul will keep? Dk will keep for sure. Rahul wont.  

Edited by rkt.india

It is important that Vijay gets back to his leaving business. Shuffling doesn't work for him as he found out in SA, he needs to drop the intent BS and get back to his old self like he rediscovered in his last innings in SA. I will take a 30 (110) from him over 40 (60) ...grind grind grind. Anderson and Broad are in their 30s with a lot of test bowling hours that no doubt would have taken a toll on their legs, make them bowl long spells and series is ours for the taking. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

It is important that Vijay gets back to his leaving business. Shuffling doesn't work for him as he found out in SA, he needs to drop the intent BS and get back to his old self like he rediscovered in his last innings in SA. I will take a 30 (110) from him over 40 (60) ...grind grind grind. Anderson and Broad are in their 30s with a lot of test bowling hours that no doubt would have taken a toll on their legs, make them bowl long spells and series is ours for the taking. 

We barely have 2 middle order batsmen, none in top form, for England. This is the thinnest lineup I've ever seen from India, with questions from top to bottom, the bowling is fine but batting seems horrendous. The games are set/won by the middle order, if Kohli/Rahane and 2 other guys don't score consistenlty then we're stuffed, badly.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

We barely have 2 middle order batsmen, none in top form, for England. This is the thinnest lineup I've ever seen from India, with questions from top to bottom, the bowling is fine but batting seems horrendous. The games are set/won by the middle order, if Kohli/Rahane and 2 other guys don't score consistenlty then we're stuffed, badly.

Brilliant post they are mentally weak players by the second test itself they will be mentally shot.

Guest, sign in to access all features.