Loyal Descendants – Part 1

asterix

Interesting read...

There is a mind-boggling web of interconnectedness that relates one journalist-historian-writer-politician-bureaucrat with another journalist-historian-writer-politician-bureaucrat.

Almost every high-profile person in the Congress-Communist establishment related to each other whether it is in politics or bureaucracy or journalism. Recent books by Kuldip Nayar, Tavleen Singh, and Sanjaya Baru also tells the same. Here is one set of sample:

https://shwetankspad.com/2016/03/14/loyal-descendants/

I have made my own study about these connections a few years back, man can't believe how interconnected those circles are. May be we should create a separate mega thread for that :cantstop:. As instructive as that OP link was, merely 1 or 2 articles don't cover the whole picture. Series of books can be written about this topic and even that will fall short.

Sample this: Hamid Ansari is the grand nephew of a multiple times Muslim League President cum Khilafat leader (later joined Congress not because of ideology but due to Jinnah's rise and his subsequent sidelining) whilst also being related (cousin) to Don Mukhtar Ansari (Purvanchal Don, 5 terms MLA, BSP, Quami Ekta Dal, mastermind of many communal riots in Mau and targeted killings of Hindus) and Gargi Rawat (prominent NDTV anchor who has seen a meteoric rise in the NDTV hierarchy post 2010 , her husband Yusuf Ahmad Ansari is a Congie sycophant who penned flowery books about members of the dynasty, he was rewarded with a plum posting under Jayanti Natrajan in UPA-2).

Hamid the VP for 2 terms now attends PFI/SDPI meets, is cousin of a dreaded gangster (40+ murder cases, uske upar rioting charges )...yet intolerance ka bhashan jhadta hai and the oft repeated ludicrous Muslims in danger bakbak. How depraved can someone be, boils my blood to note that this mofo was 2nd in order of precedence in my country for 10 *ing years !!!

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I have made my own study about these connections a few years back, man can't believe how interconnected those circles are. May be we should create a separate mega thread for that :cantstop:. As instructive as that OP link was, merely 1 or 2 articles don't cover the whole picture. Series of books can be written about this topic and even that will fall short.

Sample this: Hamid Ansari is the grand nephew of a multiple times Muslim League President cum Khilafat leader (later joined Congress not because of ideology but due to Jinnah's rise and his subsequent sidelining) whilst also being related (cousin) to Don Mukhtar Ansari (Purvanchal Don, BSP, Quami Ekta Dal, mastermind of many communal riots in Mau and targeted killings of Hindus) and Gargi Rawat (prominent NDTV anchor who has seen a meteoric rise in the NDTV hierarchy post 2010 , her husband Yusuf Ahmad Ansari is a Congie sycophant who penned flowery books about members of the dynasty, he was rewarded with a plum posting under Jayanti Natrajan in UPA-2).

Hamid the VP for 2 terms now attends PFI/SDPI meets, is cousin of a dreaded gangster (40+ murder cases, uske upar rioting charges )...yet intolerance ka bhashan jhadta hai and the oft repeated ludicrous Muslims in danger bakbak. How depraved can someone be, boils my blood to note that this suar ki aulaad was 2nd in order of precedence in my country for 10 *ing years !!!

Go ahead. Would be a huge knowledge boost up for someone like me who is novice in such matters.

It’s actually mind boggling... Cannot imagine the actual damage they’ve done or doing to the country...

I never knew that both Head Thapar & Head Singh we’re instrumental in prosecution of Freedom Fighter by British. Yet they’ve been patronised by Congress.

And they’ve the gall to criticise RW on Savarkar..

Many Punjabis who’ve originated in Pakistan and established in Bollywood (like Kapoors and Chopras) have been Pro Pakistan all their lives...

4 minutes ago, asterix said:

It’s actually mind boggling... Cannot imagine the actual damage they’ve done or doing to the country...

I never knew that both Head Thapar & Head Singh we’re instrumental in prosecution of Freedom Fighter by British. Yet they’ve been patronised by Congress.

And they’ve the gall to criticise RW on Savarkar..

Many Punjabis who’ve originated in Pakistan and established in Bollywood (like Kapoors and Chopras) have been Pro Pakistan all their lives...

Almost 90 percent of early Bollywood actors were from Pak Punjab.

40 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Karan Thapar's Hatchet Job on Sam Bahadur LINK

Gohar Ayub levels spy charge on Manekshaw, former Army chiefs rebut LINK

Son of a loser, himself a loser. Nehru's pilla had to resign in disgrace after 1962, hope this ISI mole too meets a humiliating exit one day. 

Man my blood boils when I read stuff like that. Fkin traitors all of them.

BJP (more importantly RSS) needs to take the building of the ecosystem more seriously. In a post colonial developing economy, its a crime that house n! ggers still have a steady supply of recruits. With all the negative connotations that are attached to gungadeenism, most of the intellectual work is already done for RSS.

Civil War may or may not happen. Regardless, building a new ecosystem is as bloodless as a power transfer can be. Hopefully, 2019 is a start of that. 

they look down upon common indians in the same way american elite look down upon common americans. its a global problem, but the difference in america there was always an emphasis on individual rights that limit the role of the federal government in trying to meddle in the citizens life. However, Globalist actions have diluted these rights to some extent in the recent past. Indians were pretty much handed a raw deal from the beginning. India's constitution reads like an open manifesto on how the state can control your life. Couple this with India's social structure(particular importance of caste), its a recipe for disaster. 

Edited by FischerTal

Arnab had a debate on Lutyens yesterday.

I didn't watch the whole thing but the first 8:50 are interesting

Edit:

watched up to 40 minutes now. Arnab tears Ram Guha apart :laugh:

Edited by Moochad