Virat Kohli will be judged on how he takes Indian cricket ahead - Sourav Ganguly

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-england-virat-kohli-will-be-judged-on-how-he-takes-indian-cricket-ahead-sourav-ganguly/story-j08KBxNOzljZQIuIjDDjXP.html

“Virat Kohli will not be judged just by the runs he scores. That’ll remain, he will keep scoring runs till the time he plays because he’s a very good player. But for me, Virat Kohli will be judged by how he takes Indian cricket with him. And that’s very, very important. Hope he has the right people around him, to guide him and make sure that life becomes a little easy for him,” Ganguly said during an interaction with cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.

“I think he’s trying to do something different. Get the boys fit, get the boys tough. I see a change in Umesh Yadav, see his bowling. You have to have fast bowling to win away from home.

That’s a good landmark that he’s set up, it’s not the only landmark but it’s important that you pass that. He’s got the goals for his team, he works hard himself and I think he’s on the right track,” the southpaw opined.