Priyanka Chopra engaged.

surajmal

Not meaning to remark on her looks (She is still a 9), but she is getting up their in age and considering how vain bollywood producers are, all the decent roles are probably already drying up. Trying her luck in Hollywood was probably the best move. She can be a quota pick for atleast a little while. Although since she has little in the name of acting skills, as soon as her eye candy days are over, there goes that as well. 

Edited by surajmal

4 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

It is based on 2 months of relationship as well. I would assume that she wants to have kids now, and mixed kids are usually good looking. 

Add to that she's probably a decade older than him.

Don't understand what he saw in her. Looks already way too old to me.

Edited by beetle

41 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Can personally feel their pain :/

lol. All colored men (except blacks) have a big handicap here. And blacks are the exception only because of the perceived cool factor and daddy issues of goris (they have no interest in any other race). Too bad MGTOW among goras isn't picking up. More likely, goras will branch out even more to other races. 

Edited by surajmal

2 minutes ago, surajmal said:

lol. All colored men (except blacks) have a big handicap here. And blacks are the exception only because of the perceived cool factor and daddy issues of goris. Too bad MGTOW among goras isn't picking up. More likely, goras are more likely to branch out even more to other races. 

Reminds me of the famous BBC article 

1 hour ago, riya said:

Wow...the kind of image an actress get after he reached a certain age and still unmarried...Old,washed up,useless what not...For men its always single,hot and happening..No wonder...every woman wishes to reborn as a man in India especially...

Not that I endorse the views here, this isn't an Indian thing, its a men thing.

20 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Nick Jonas really? The guy is an American equivalent of Ishq Bector.

White D*ck matters it seems.

if you grow up on the East or West coast, its not hard to get white chicks. people are just mixing in general. just last week,  i found out about two indian dudes i grew up with, who look worse than johny lever are getting married to goris(decent looks)  because of their bank balance.  both of their fathers own like *ing 15 motels on the West coast. #gujjumotelownerpride

#BankBalanceMatters

Edited by FischerTal

20 hours ago, surajmal said:

lol. All colored men (except blacks) have a big handicap here. And blacks are the exception only because of the perceived cool factor and daddy issues of goris (they have no interest in any other race). Too bad MGTOW among goras isn't picking up. More likely, goras will branch out even more to other races. 

it goes both ways. our girls are branching out but their girls are too. youngsters in new age america are much more inclined to mixing. its like a new fad and very popular on college campuses. 

2 months and straight to marriage, that seems quick...

DbGtwFsU8AEXmr3.jpg

White women and then men who get married are the least likely to go outside of "race."  Only black females are comparable. 

Some of this is status: whites generally would only marry whites, as they are of a higher status in the US than non-Whites; another part is desirability: black women have a bad reputation in general as stereotypically having abrasive personalities. 

Look at the East/Southeast Asian female numbers: many of them are far more likely to marry white males than males of their own ethnic group/"race"!

2 hours ago, Tibarn said:

2 months and straight to marriage, that seems quick...

DbGtwFsU8AEXmr3.jpg

White women and then men who get married are the least likely to go outside of "race."  Only black females are comparable. 

Some of this is status: whites generally would only marry whites, as they are of a higher status in the US than non-Whites; another part is desirability: black women have a bad reputation in general as stereotypically having abrasive personalities. 

Look at the East/Southeast Asian female numbers: many of them are far more likely to marry white males than males of their own ethnic group/"race"!

man where do you find all these charts?... :phehe:

anyway, look at which group people tend to marry into if they are marrying outside of their ethnic group. White people seem to be the 2nd largest group in basically every category.

I guess there is a big preference for marrying into white families it seems.

Hmong Males and Black Females should make an alliance