US Court issues summons to examine Nirav and his aides.

FischerTal

good things happening. along with mallya, now nirav modi under scanner too. although i feel doubtful if US will do anything concrete on nirav modi unless India doesn't buy any military arms from them. US only works if you give money. however, US courts exhibit fair amount of independence (way more than Indian courts do who can only defer and defer till the end of eternity)  so Im hoping something big takes place. 

Also, I have never seen any indian government pursue crooks in this manner before. I think Modi realizes the electoral cost of not bringing these crooks back to India.

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/corporate/nirav-modi-firms-paying-bonus-firestar-diamond-employees-pnb-fraud/story/275966.html

US stops Nirav Modi's firms facing bankruptcy from paying bonus to employees

:yess:

Indian courts and their conceited milords should learn from the USA. pure din gyaan jhaad na but when it comes to giving important decisions, they will keep deferring cases so as to not upset political leadership. most indian judges are goons in robes. 

In Setback To Mehul Choksi, Antigua "Will Honour" India's Request: Report

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-setback-to-mehul-choksi-antigua-will-honour-indias-request-report-1891134%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

33 minutes ago, beetle said:

hmm sounds too good to be true. antigua has many scamsters residing in its premises. it wouldn't want to set a precedent of letting them be extradited. they are not honoring anything. I'm guessing all the big nations have one common thing, big scamsters and common public fed up of them moving to these tax haven nations. Just recently, Canada revoked its visa-free travel for Antiguans because of their crappy citizenship rules. 

Edited by FischerTal