This will be one of the best series of Umesh Yadav's career

Genuine swing fast bowler who never played in best bowling conditions of England and South Africa and always thrown on flat pitches of India and Australia.

He lacked control earlier, but has improved a lot.

My prediction - 20+ wickets at avg of 22-24 with 2 5-fers.
We will win the series then.
1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

Genuine swing fast bowler who never played in best bowling conditions of England and South Africa and always thrown on flat pitches of India and Australia.

He lacked control earlier, but has improved a lot.

My prediction - 20+ wickets at avg of 22-24 with 2 5-fers.

Aapke mooh me ghee shakkar :dance:

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

He will do well but methinks this series will see the rebirth of Lord Ishant, from here on he is the new Gillespie of world cricket.

Aapke bhi!:dance:

Inshallah!

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bhuvi- a genuine swing n seam bowler

Umesh- an outswing bowler with healthy pace

Shami- a genuine seam bowler can also reverse

Bumrah- a tall bouncy bowler with a spicy in dipper

This was the perfect attack to win a series in England.... But team management n selectors has ruined it :smash:

Ishant? 

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ishant? 

Of course ishant is there, ishant a workhorse will give you a 20 overs of good pace but his length is a issue, short mostly not enough in good length areas, reason why I will prefer above 4 ahead of ishu in playing 11.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Of course ishant is there, ishant a workhorse will give you a 20 overs of good pace but his length is a issue, short mostly not enough in good length areas, reason why I will prefer above 4 ahead of ishu in playing 11.

Ishant worked on wrist position and bowling fuller lengths at Sussex, says coach Jason Gillespie

LINK

He will wreak havoc on English batsmen this time :dance:. County stint will work wonders like it did with Zak in our victorious 2007 tour.

32 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ishant worked on wrist position and bowling fuller lengths at Sussex, says coach Jason Gillespie

LINK

He will wreak havoc on English batsmen this time :dance:. County stint will work wonders like it did with Zak in our victorious 2007 tour.

Since bumrah is unfit i think he wll play We wll see if he has improved it or not anyway best of luck to him :thumb: