Dhawan is almost confirmed starter for first test

25 minutes ago, CG said:

I Would Give Dhawan 2 matches If he Doesn't Perform Drop Him Forever From Test Matches.Secondly K.l Rahul Has lot to prove in overseas condition he looked worse than Rohit and Dhawan in South Africa .

He had a pair so two chances is too much but maybe fair. Dropping him forever is never the right thing to do.

Pujara is the one who should be under the microscope now.

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wait how does this work

Rahul made runs in Aus, WI, home series against Eng n AUs(which was a really tough series to bat in) has become a 3rd opener now 

Dhawan flopped everywere n made runs against afghanistan n sl and is ahead now 

Dhawan was dropped last SA and rahul opened in last 2 test so he shud continue but dhawan has again become 1st choice

Ye kaisa system hai............

Dhawan in SENA averages a mere 27 in test matches yet they are persisting with him and not giving a chance to KL.I feel bad for KL as well it’s his first England tour and he has to perform match after match to seal his place unfair on him to be honest.

23 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

@How much Mention users here?
Please help me.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Just type @ followd by user name of the poster you want to mention for example @Rasgulla the Bot.... :phehe:  It some times doesn't work on taptalk, use chrome or uc browser if you have android phone or safari browser if you have iphone

Edited by speedheat