I'm the bastard child of a single Muslim mother: Mahesh Bhatt

Stradlater

Also from the same article

"I remember asking my mother what the meaning of my name was. She said, I’ll ask your father, he’s the one who named you. So, I waited until the next time he came around and said that Mahesh meant ‘Maha-Eesh’ the God of gods. But as a child I didn’t like this angry God who beheaded his own son. I’d have much preferred to be named after Ganesha. I used to sleep with a little Ganesha under my pillow as a child, he was my favourite deity. Just like Ganesha’s father, my father was a stranger to me. He was absent.”

_______

Just can't let go the opportunity to poke fun, can we?

History repeated itself a few years later. May be it runs in their family :rotfl:.

Mahesh Bhatt has always treated me like a bastard: Rahul Bhatt

LINK

'My dad Mahesh Bhatt never treated me like his own child'

In your book Headley & I, you have described yourself as a 'super-bastard' child. What does that mean?

(Chuckles) That's because my father Mahesh Bhatt never treated me like his own child.

LINK

Q: Apparently Bhatt saab wanted to name you Mohammed when you were born.

A: Yeah,that's what Mr Mahesh Bhatt wanted to call me. But then my Anglo-Indian mother put her foot down on the insistence of her Maharastrian neighbours arguing that he should keep his notions of secularism for some other occasion. And besides, if Mr Bhatt thinks of himself as a good Muslim he should've treated all his children equally.

LINK

Classic liberandu spotted, how despicable is Mahesh Bhatt?

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

uda dena chahie aise gaddaro ko.

Udana is not the solution.

What we need to do is stop giving air time to these c***suckers.

They live for attention and if we deprive them of it sab ek line me aa jayenge.

Ignore them as if they don't even exist. Start mentally torturing them so much so that nothing they do makes news , not even when they resort to kissing or fkin their own daughters .

Start treating the b@stards in a way Big Brother treats the commoners in 1984.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Ignore them as if they don't even exist. Start mentally torturing them so much so that nothing they do makes news , not even when they resort to kissing or fkin their own daughters .

Unfortunately our shameless media will continue to run after them kuch na kuch khabar jo chahie news k lie.

Edited by Switchblade

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Sorry for using the udana word yar got angry after watching that pic for a while.