#NRCAssam, Final draft...

asterix

Now what's the next step? Home Ministry in a report earlier said that there are approx 20 million (and growing) illegal Bangladeshis in India...that may well be true if you add Bengal and other N.E States...not to forget that most illegals have settled in interior India. 20 million is the population of Sri Lanka and just less than Australia...:facepalm:

I will admit that there will be many Hindus out there but why Muslims? Bangladesh is an Islamic country unlike evil Hindu India and Bangladesh is economically doing rather well, far better than the eastern portion of our country.

Afghan refugees living in Pakistan for the last 3 decades. Their whole new generations grown up in Pakistan. 

But then I saw how mercilessly Pakistan deported the Afghans, telling them that they and their children are no Pakistanis. 

It broke my heart. 

The Afghan children were studying in the Pakistani schools. They wept the most. They considered themselves Pakistanis and  Pakistan as their homeland. They got no idea of Afghanistan. 

After watching the act of humanity in the Western world, where even the animals are also not thrown out of houses, it is so difficult to imagine humans, especially children being thrown out of that place which they consider as their home. Poor people, poor children. 

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

In bache huo ka kya karna hai ab?

Don't think they'll be deported, who will even accept them after so many years? May be voting rights snatched away? Also can't hold land of indigenous people. May be there will be some special camps for them like we have for Pak Hindus, Rohingyas, Afghan Sikhs, Lankan Tamils etc. Certain sections won't take this lying down, there will be lot of opposition and protests but glad that we have at least taken the first step. This was Supreme Court monitored, so there won't be much scope for them to oppose NRC via judicial means. This whole process was the brainchild of Congress' Gogoi, so even they will have to shut up and accept the result beyond one point. Waise bhi I think those not in the draft will get one more chance to get their names listed. I wish a similar process is undertaken in Bengal as well.

After watching the act of humanity in the Western world, where even the animals are also not thrown out of houses, it is so difficult to imagine humans, especially children being thrown out of that place which they consider as their home. Poor people, poor children. 

Inshallah, Europe’s time is coming soon...

It’ll be interesting to see how long Europe “Western World” sticks to humanity...

We are not talking about normal refugees here... Ideally a refugee is expected to embrace the rule of law of the country...

I’m not posting all these to create any tensions or islamophobia...

The issue of assimilation is real... if one community cannot or will not assimilate and always strive to create its own country /ghetto within the host country, there will be a time when everywhere Civil War will start...

There’s a real problem with the teachings or interpretations somewhere... it doesn’t gives respect to other religion or community (no matter how much you beat around the bush... there’s something which is taught to think one is superior to other)... No matter how much fault there in Hinduism, as far as I know, it doesn’t teaches the follower to be only superior religion... that’s where the crux of the matter is.

2 hours ago, asterix said:

Inshallah, Europe’s time is coming soon...

Hopefully not. Humanity is beautiful. 

It’ll be interesting to see how long Europe “Western World” sticks to humanity...

I don't want any Extremist Muslim in Europe or anywhere.

Seize their passports and citizenship, cancel their social benefits. 

If it is in my power, then I will forbid that parents take their children to mosques, madrassas, church, Mandir, Gurdwaras. 

Children should only get the basic education of All religions along with their history in the schools. 

At age of 18, children have full liberty to accept any religion that they want. 

This one simple step will eliminate whole Islam from Europe and the world. 

We are not talking about normal refugees here... Ideally a refugee is expected to embrace the rule of law of the country...

I’m not posting all these to create any tensions or islamophobia...

The issue of assimilation is real... if one community cannot or will not assimilate and always strive to create its own country /ghetto within the host country, there will be a time when everywhere Civil War will start...

There’s a real problem with the teachings or interpretations somewhere... it doesn’t gives respect to other religion or community (no matter how much you beat around the bush... there’s something which is taught to think one is superior to other)... No matter how much fault there in Hinduism, as far as I know, it doesn’t teaches the follower to be only superior religion... that’s where the crux of the matter is.

I understand all these concerns. 

I am not worried about the extremist Muslims, but I worry about normal moderate Muslims, who are same as normal Hindus. 

Off course many Hindus also stay within their traditions and community. I do care for such Hindus as they have indeed Humanity in them and they don't impose their ideology as RSS extremists. Same is true for the moderate Muslims and I do care about them as human beings. If these Muslims don't want to impose their religion upon the others by force, and want to live in peace with others, then they may keep on practising their religion and I have no problem with it. 

Not all is perfect. We have to find the compromises. 

Edited by Alam_dar

It’s going to be tough for Muslims to practice openly in Europe in next decade, as right wing populist keep growing,

Austria, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Poland with already a soft fascist government in Hungary

Alt Right Party in Germany gaining mainstream popularity, the rise of Marie Le Pen in France

@FischerTal That Chanakya TV series by Chandraprakash Dwivedi is the most seminal work created in the history of Indian television. Every child in India has to be made to sit and watch it to inculcate patriotism and attachment to our land. No wonder it sent libtards into frenzy and had to be pulled off air by Doordarshan. It is incredible to note how a section of Indian society has hijacked our dharmic values and made us feel embarrassed to be associated with our religion. No other majority group of people in the world has been subjugated by the minority like Indian Hindus. My grandfather gifted me this TV serial home video for one of my birthdays and I haven't had a better birthday gift. So wonderful was the experience for my family that we always gift this to others during any special occasion....truly this is one TV series that must be shared with as many people as possible. 

Edited by Gollum

Also, Matua Mahasangha is protesting against the Purge by blocking railways because many of them are Matuas according to them.
A lot of my liberal friends to have eaten up Mamata's words and are panting that Bengalis are being driven out, next Bengalis of Bengal will also be driven out.
Lmao...can't they see the danger of illegal Kangladeshi Migrants.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

44 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Angry Ram in your Avatar :pray:

Not angry yaar, this is normal him in beautiful saffron theme. I just liked this tribute so used it. 

Angry Hanuman is doing the job, hopefully Ram can do without getting angry as of now.