Cloud Dance for tomorrow

12 minutes ago, adi B said:

But who'll utilize these conditions for us? Shami,Ishant and umesh are all wasteful with the new ball 

Exactly. As if we have clouderson in our team to take advantage of the condition. Team is filled with spray guns.

Edited by mahesh_g
11 hours ago, adi B said:

But who'll utilize these conditions for us? Shami,Ishant and umesh are all wasteful with the new ball 

even old ball has been swinging. So, it is not just about new ball.  new ball barely swung yesterday for Broad and Anderson.  This is the specialty of Duke ball.  it keeps swinging even if it is old and conditions are favorable.

Edited by rkt.india
8 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Lol.

Sometimes i wonder if u do it on purpose... Haha. 

Everyone saw what Anderson did yesterday. A bit of luck and we would hav been staring down the barrel. 

It took some luck and an all time great iconic knock to make a comeback. 

i mean in terms of wicket taking. Wickets were taken by Curran and Stokes while everyone was preparing for Anderson.  Obviously, he is as good as any in these conditions, but he was not as effective as those two yesterday.  IMO, he did not get as much movement as Curran and Stokes and did not make batsmen play enough especially to Kohli bowled too wide.

and yes, i do it on purpose. :cantstop:

Edited by rkt.india
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

i mean in terms of wicket taking. Wickets were taken by Curran and Stokes while everyone was preparing for Anderson.  Obviously, he is as good as any in these conditions, but he was not as effective as those two yesterday.  IMO, he did not get as much movement as Curran and Stokes and did not make batsmen play enough especially to Kohli bowled too wide.

and yes, i do it on purpose. :cantstop:

Yes he was effective. 

Sure he needed Curran and Stokes but he came onto his own later. 

He removed Ashwin with a good delivery to get to our tail and almost got Kohli so many times.

Another day, we would hav  been talking about how kohli is his bunny, india is useless in england, yada, yada. 

He picked up 2 wickets. Kohli was dropped. Had it been taken there, Anderson would hav probably wrapped up the tail to end with a 5fer cos it was swinging then.

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Umesh, Ishant or the zillion trundlers that you phaassht bowling fans hype should also do zilch every now and then.

BTW, you need to go to school again and learn the difference between hype and discussion.  Hyping is if we say certain bowler will be our Anderson or our Steyn or our McGrath.  Identifying some bowlers and talking about them on forum is not hype.  Forums are made to discuss.  This only people who follow domestic cricket can understand and i find it more enjoyable to watch unknown players and domestic matches than International matches seeing same players again and again.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

BTW, you need to go to school again and learn the difference between hype and discussion.  Hyping is if we say certain bowler will be our Anderson or our Steyn or our McGrath.  Identifying some bowlers and talking about them on forum is not hype.  Forums are made to discuss.  This only people who follow domestic cricket can understand and i find it more enjoyable to watch unknown players and domestic matches than International matches seeing same players again and again.

I've read the "discussions" for far too long. This guy has pace, that guy has bounce, he can do this and that blah blah is just hype after all and end result jack squat. You can discuss all you want, but the retarded nonsense that you vomit such as Anderson doing zilch will bring into question your basic acumen on cricket or anything in general.