County stint and simplifying my action helped me, says R Ashwin

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Yes Ashwin has been good. But honestly he comes across oversmart in most of his interviews. 

Tbf humility is overrated. Both Ashwin and Kohli want to be the best. When they don't do well their ego is hurt . They want to shut critics and haters. 

There will still be ppl who would say virat was dropped twice and 1st day English wicket was spinning for Ashwin. They will just continue to work hard and keep.proving everyone wrong

33 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

Did u even see the match?? :phehe: only a cricket noob would say it was a spinning wicket. 

After seeing the dismissals of Cook in both innings, only a cricket noob will say it was not helping spinners.  Such dismissals are only possible on spinning tracks.  

10 hours ago, WeStMiDz said:

I can completely understand him not being able to articulate himself properly but he is a seasoned cricketer. How can he not know what ball is what?!

he is a jealous guy, you can gauge that from his tweets, he thinks he bowled to some super human batsman on flattest of wkts, otherwise he would have taken 1000s of wkts

15 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Why is Ashwin giving a detailed explanation of how he bowls each variation? This will only help the opposition in figuring him out. :facepalm:

Mechanism doesnt matter.

What the ball does is what matters and England already hav footage for every delivery of his, as evidenced from this short interview. 

They even picked up the footage of him jamming the ball into his hand. 

Edited by sensible-indian
13 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Why is Ashwin giving a detailed explanation of how he bowls each variation? This will only help the opposition in figuring him out. :facepalm:

as if opposition dont knw when they see video tapes.........everyones tells it

knowing it n playing its diff

As sehwag said once everyone kept watching mendis tapes for hours n i didnt, i went out n smashed him

29 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

After seeing the dismissals of Cook in both innings, only a cricket noob will say it was not helping spinners.  Such dismissals are only possible on spinning tracks.  

There is a diff between turn and a spinning wicket. Just because some balls turned does not make it a spinning wicket. The wicket was also a result of a setup to draw cook forward first.