Ashwin,Kuldeep,Jadeja can be our most lethal spin attack in SC conditions

Suhaan

What I have seen and you have seen,we can come to a conclusion that this can be the most lethal spin attack which we can unleash upon the opponent,I doubt even SC teams would be able to pick them,

They just keep coming relentless pressure from Ashwin and Jadeja can make Kuldeep torment the opposition

I forsee teams visiting sweating at the very sight of these three.Their presense can help are speed merchants too,they might loose their wickets to the pacers to score off them..

The dream attack in Sc condition should be

Ashwin

Kuldeep

Jadeja

Bumrah

Shami

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Kuldeep as a test bowler we have to wait and see. HE relies on novelty at this point. Ashwin had to reinvent himself several times. 

Kuldeep's real challenge would be when opposition team sorts him out then it will be interesting to see how he handles himself.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Kuldeep as a test bowler we have to wait and see. HE relies on novelty at this point. Ashwin had to reinvent himself several times. 

I think Ashwin and Jadeja will really help him in getting used to test match rigours..

In other words they will make things easy for him in sc conditions.

Only subcontinent team which is some what good against spin is Pakistan and chances of playing a test match against them is thin, I want to see how they perform against pak in an unhelpful conditions in a testmatch untill that I won't call them lethal. We all know how ashwin n jadeja bowled like a sissys in ct final.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Only subcontinent team which is some what good against spin is Pakistan and chances of playing a test match against them is thin, I want to see how they perform against pak in an unhelpful conditions in a testmatch untill that I won't call them lethal. We all know how ashwin n jadeja bowled like a sissys in ct final.

Yes but they can be tried in Test match which is precisely Im talking about

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Yes but they can be tried in Test match which is precisely Im talking about

SENA n wi,SL,Ban(lol) are all vulnerable against spin in subcontinent so only two spinners will be enough but we can rotate them ofcource, agree with the fact fit n fiery shami, bumrah along with spin trio will be a dream attack.

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Misbah and Younis, their 2 best batsmen against spin in longer format have retired. Besides different formats, Ash-Jaddu lost their mojo in white ball cricket in 2016 (against all teams) while they continue to be strong in test cricket. Kumble got more phainta than any other spinner in ODIs against Pakistan but against the same team he was also our biggest matchwinner in 3 test series spread across 6-7 years (1999, 2004, 2005)...and remember his bowling partners weren't so strong. Ash-Jaddu in tandem is one of the toughest challenges for any team and Pakistan will feel serious heat. Also got to take into consideration the fact that the current Pak test team has 5(min) to 7(max) lefties in the XI and against Ashwin that is an open invitation to trouble. I wish to see us take them on in tests because we will crush them, they are better equipped in ODIs/T20s but in the real format our arsenal will be overwhelming. 

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Misbah and Younis, their 2 best batsmen against spin in longer format have retired. Besides different formats, Ash-Jaddu lost their mojo in white ball cricket in 2016 (against all teams) while they continue to be strong in test cricket. Kumble got more phainta than any other spinner in ODIs against Pakistan but against the same team he was also our biggest matchwinner in 3 test series spread across 6-7 years (1999, 2004, 2005)...and remember his bowling partners weren't so strong. Ash-Jaddu in tandem is one of the toughest challenges for any team and Pakistan will feel serious heat. Also got to take into consideration the fact that the current Pak test team has 5(min) to 7(max) lefties in the XI and against Ashwin that is an open invitation to trouble. I wish to see us take them on in tests because we will crush them, they are better equipped in ODIs/T20s but in the real format our arsenal will be overwhelming. 

On flat track or track like dharmshala it won't be that easy man. Azhar, shafiq,Babar,Harris,sarfaraz their top 5 are all good against spin, I expect a tough resistance from them then any other teams like SENA or Lanka...

Yes but on tracks like pune or Bangalore I might agree with you.