Commentary gems tracking thread

Hello guys, I request posters here to track some of the gems and fun banters shared in the commentary box of international matches and share it here in this thread so that we wont miss out a chance to laugh on any of the humorous joke/banter/mistake in the commentary box lol.

We can start with ongoing Eng vs Ind test series, I am sure when we have harbhajan and sanga in the box there will be some comedy.

You can also share some from past international matches if you recall one.

So far it has been Harbhajan yesterday after we were 50 for no wicket

Harbhajan “you know openers di d well makes job of middle overs errr middle order easier to bat you know”

Lloyd was asking him strategy which a leg spinner would employ to which Harbhajan replied that yesterday India asked Ash to bowl in the seventh over so no harm in trying Moin Ali sorry Ra shid as openers are used to playing fast bowlers in English c ondition :giggle: no harm in trying a spinner

Hussain: Sam Curran is no mug with the bat he can bat.

Harbhajan: For a tailender you should have someone near him and bowl short.

HUSSAIN:Bhajji you were batting at 8 for India how many centuries you scored.

Harbhajan:I scored two centuries not bat for a batting tailender cracked a joke which nobody understood and started laughing while there was complete silence from Hussain and Ward for good five minutes.

18 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Hello guys, I request posters here to track some of the gems and fun banters shared in the commentary box of international matches and share it here in this thread so that we wont miss out a chance to laugh on any of the humorous joke/banter/mistake in the commentary box lol.

We can start with ongoing Eng vs Ind test series, I am sure when we have harbhajan and sanga in the box there will be some comedy.

You can also share some from past international matches if you recall one.

Thanks for opening this thread though was thinking about it.

Waqar: Batsmayyyyeeeennn trying to give himself a ruuuuummmmeee (room) but a bouullerrrr (bowler) not giving him a room.

We got a game on our hands 

I remember he is a very good all rounder he took 5 wickets and scored 2 runs back in 2008 Pak vs Zimbabwe series.

Virender Taibu is a very good player.

Good effort by Chibhumbhum (Chibhaba)