Commentary gems tracking thread

Just now, nikred said:

Bhajji was laying into Ishant during commentary. He went to an extent of saying he just doesn't have it in him and is lucky that he is in the team and then Ishant's magic spell happened. emoji23.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

He acknowledged that later in his commentary that earlier as I said Ishant is a senior bowler he should take responsibility and he did :laugh:.Some one please tweet him to jinx England rather than India.

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@speedheat u shud put make tittle Commentary gems tracking thread : Ft bhajji 

This thread has been dominated by bhajji's gems

Wait till Manju( that was a small six) :phehe:,kapil(mushkil nahi tough) ,laxmansivram, sunnyg,ramiz raja, shoaib akhtar, wasim, waquar,viru,russle n few more Lankans etc. To show up!!

We will never be short of entertainment

He was there in the comm box to do commentary but he hardly spoke for 2-3 seconds.We never got to know when he came in the comm box Nas and Isha were doing commentary when Hardik was taking singles and giving Ishant the strike then it was Isha who mentioned that we have Harbhajan here shaking his head in the studio.

Harbhajan:I don’t know what he’s doing then silence for 10 minutes after which Gower tried to engage him in commentary to which he replied I am nervous and silence for half an hour.

31 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He was there in the comm box to do commentary but he hardly spoke for 2-3 seconds.We never got to know when he came in the comm box Nas and Isha were doing commentary when Hardik was taking singles and giving Ishant the strike then it was Isha who mentioned that we have Harbhajan here shaking his head in the studio.

Harbhajan:I don’t know what he’s doing then silence for 10 minutes after which Gower tried to engage him in commentary to which he replied I am nervous and silence for half an hour.

Very  unprofessional from bhajji

Just now, WeStMiDz said:

As soon as he came on air today

Never listened to that all I remember was that Nas and co were 15 minutes into their commentary and Isha mentioned him that he is shaking his head in the comm box.That would have been a sight or when he kept saying to Gower I am nervous and remained silent for 30 minutes after that he must be biting his nails sitting in the studio or must have thrown his pen and paper in anger :phehe:.

So before the day's play Bhajji and Sangakarra were in the zone discussing spin bowling and how to play it. 

Ian Ward, seeking some high level insight into the mind of an off spinner: Bhajji, what kind of signals would you get from a batsman who is looking to come down the wicket to you?

Bhajji: well you know, sometimes you get a signal you know, like they will tap their bat twice or something like that you know?

44 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I don’t know if he is aware that he has to be neutral as a commentator he comes off as more of a fanboy than a commentator but at least he was disappointed.Harsha seemed happy that we lost.Bhajji is not very articulate to be honest he provides unintentional comedy to the viewers.

At one point of time he said 'we should be doing this.. ohh, I mean the Indian team should be doing this' 

3 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

So before the day's play Bhajji and Sangakarra were in the zone discussing spin bowling and how to play it. 

Ian Ward, seeking some high level insight into the mind of an off spinner: Bhajji, what kind of signals would you get from a batsman who is looking to come down the wicket to you?

Bhajji: well you know, sometimes you get a signal you know, like they will tap their bat twice or something like that you know?

Did Ward left the studio then?