How are we going to survive this series :(

This is for us the cricket fanatics and tragics who will fret overnight for the score and dropped catches and tailender cameos come as night mares. Imagine this for 5 series. Some of my coping mechanism

1. Watching cricket is lot better than following score on internet for your nerves. 20 times you refresh the score while DRS is in action so much worse than knowing that ball is missing leg from watching the first reply. You also appreciate the skills and talent of players rather than just it being all about the score and the win. If I am not watching I will just check the score once in 5-10 min

2. Get off social media and news sites. Read something else do something real like playing with your kids

3. Get perspective. Even cricket wise. We have already won 3 series in England and this is not as do or die as in Aus or SA. We just hate English lot more but remember this is like their home conditions (like us on spin tracks) and they only win when ball is swinging with clouds around. Onus is on them to win. Remember this is very tough situation and with this team in these conditions we are not favorites. 

4. Laugh and joke about it. ICF really helps to process the nerves.