ONE innings.

sandeep

This.

5 batsmen x 2 innings = 10 flops, no-one goes past 30 runs or played more than 50 balls

Loose off-stump game, couldn’t see of swing

England deserves this win, team effort whilst India was alll about 1 player, Kohli

And dumba$$es dropped Pujara :hysterical: 

Just now, rkt.india said:

wont say that.  Every player play to win but other team is there to play too and that team is superior in those conditions.

Do you really think likes of Dhawan or Rahane or Vijay played to win?Rahane is a grade A choker in crucial chases can’t put up a fight,Dhawan who bats like a tailender overseas laughs away shamelessly after dropping catches.They can’t even chase 194 baki match me ghanta kuch karenge ye?Sorry bit  emotional or disappointed with the way we were bundled out.

This loss hurts but not much like that 1st test against saf .after that match I was absolutely certain that this team cannot chase anything in the fourth innings so I was mentally prepared for a defeat when the target was set at 194 .

Another one I remember is the galle test against Lanka,lost from a winning position 

wont say that.  Every player play to win but other team is there to play too and that team is superior in those conditions.
Problem is We make the same mistake again.Dhawan has been our worst slip fielder
Yet he is persisted.Dhawan gets back in test side on odi performances.Worlds 6 ranked batsman is dropped.

the sad reality is that there has been no one in this line up apart from Viajy with a proven track record in ENG and that showed. Even Vijay 's was just about ok and he is not getting young either. All the others in the line up have always been avg: at best in ENG. Only one positive is that Kohli has started to rectify that record. That's why I always said that Kohli,Rahane & Vijay only formed the components

for a strong top six in this line up.What Shastri-Kohli & selectors have been doing is not at all trying to groom potential younsters & instead falling back to proven failures like Kartik & Dhawan. Then naturally the  team paid the price.