All is not lost .

CG

1 hour ago, Bilal78 said:

Yeh, we are better than you because we beat England, you are Ghar ke Sher, Bhar ke ghidar.

tumhare paas to ghar hi nahi hai .. homeless minnow :laugh:

I concur with the OP. It was a harsh lesson but there's a lot more cricket to be played. Without much exposure to these conditions which obviously weren't there in LOIs, the bowlers & Kohli showed a lot of fight. If one or two batsmen dig in and Bumrah returns as Bumrah, we can win on these wickets. If we get drier pitches, may god help the poms against Ashwin, Jadeja & Kuldeep. 

33 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

I don’t give a f mate.

it shows you piss yourself when you travel, and yes we do have a home and we are also very dominant at home however we actually do something away from home.

What is this "something" that you do away from home? If this "something" is getting whitewashed then I agree with you since you got whitewashed in SA, nz and australia(4th time in a row:rotfl:) the last time you toured these countries. You even lost  a test match to Windies and Zimbabwe away:hysterical: 

Regarding being dominant at home, dominant teams don't get whitewashed at home by minnowesque Lanka, now fk off minnow fan:finger:

Edited by kira
1 minute ago, kira said:

What is that something that you do away? If that something is getting whitewashed the I agree with you since you got whitewashed in SA, nz and australia(4th time in a row:rotfl:). You even lost  a test match to Windies and Zimbabwe away:hysterical: Regarding being dominant at home, dominant teams don't get whitewashed at home by minnowesque Lanka, now fk off minnow fan:finger:

The so called “Home” is a borrowed “Home”. :hysterical:

My prediction still stands. England win at Edgbaston and Trent Bridge. India win at Lord's and the Oval.

Southampton is difficult to call. This is only it's second Test. England won last time there against India and drew a rain affected match against SL in 2011. Overall England have a good record there across all formats but the pitch will be flat and often takes turn. Yorkshire have a dreadful record there as it's always flat and we always end up losing the toss amd batting last on a deteriorating pitch. If it's like it usually is the toss will decide the game there

6 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

India lost 3-1 in England, 4-0 in England, 2-1 in SA, 2-0 in Australia, 1-0in NZ recently, you haven’t won anything away from home, you remind us of 1 loss in Zimbabwe however you also lost to England 2-1 in India, Pakistan is better than India away overall and some fans don’t have the stuff in them to say it.

India will be lucky to win 1 match in this series.

not only that ..... India has lost several series before that too.   But what has you to do with all these???

3 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

He is trolling. What do you expect from a 3rd grade troller?

sometimes shamelessness has no bounds... especially when  thinking  the fact that this low class troll comes from a country which efficiently 'hosted' an international  team to such an extend that several players in that team need to thank their stars so that they are still alive today.