• Pandya - Dhoni ka gadha - na batting na bowling
    • Umesh
    • Ishant (I1)
    • Ashwin - Batting (too harsh)
    • Shami - 2nd Innings
    • DK - batting/wicketkeeping
    • Finally Kohli - captaincy/selection

13 minutes ago, mishra said:

Eng's last 3 wkts added 90+ runs on this surface to more than double the score, so captaincy + key bowlers + fielders have to take blame too 

Edited by zen

Batsman, aur kisko blame karoge...all except Kohli sucked

Kohli's captaincy was poor, as usual we let the game drift... a mediocre nobody like curran became a hero...

If England had not dropped catches... the game would have been over for us in 2.5 days...

1 hour ago, Switchblade said:

There is no agenda against Dhawan mere bhai, jo dekha sabne wahi bol rahe hai kisi ki ussey personal dushmani nahi hai.

57 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes we all had the hearts for ayesha n he stole her from us .....

All of them except Kohli failed. batting was the culprit but let us blame Dhawan.

51 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Batsman, aur kisko blame karoge...all except Kohli sucked

Kohli's captaincy was poor, as usual we let the game drift... a mediocre nobody like curran became a hero...

If England had not dropped catches... the game would have been over for us in 2.5 days...

That does not fit the boards agenda.

1 minute ago, Khota said:

All of them except Kohli failed. batting was the culprit but let us blame Dhawan.

That does not fit the boards agenda.

no one is denying everyone failed apart from kohli 

but u cnt throw all of out as well...........changes has to be made with this team but cnt drop 7-8 toghther 

so ull have to start slow n easy, its not that whole side is hopeless

Ill tell u why dhawan is picked up on

1. dhawan hasnt done anything in overseas condition apart from 1 tour, so no one has no hopes from it coz he hasnt done anything. Only ur the one who wants him n the reason for that is ODI cricket which is played with white kookabura and here we are playing with duke red ball. Massive diff......

2. Vijay- i have written one post recently where i have clearely stated that vijay if he fails this tour will meet the of this career but he deserves one last proper go coz he has done well overseas and is far more technically equipped then dhawan

Now ur logic of he had 6 n dhawan made 12 is childish to be honest as it sounds like u have one toffee i have 3 so m bigger..........the fact is everyone has seen vijay do well n dhawan fail so tell me why wud anyone trust dhawan . 

Making 10 more runs doesnt make dhawan better, he was , is a failure as simple

3. Rahane - the guy has played some outstanding knock overseas .....so he will get that extra cushion. What has dhawan done. But the minute we talk about rahane in indian condition people will be against it coz he struggles 

4. Rahul- Even he has played some really good knock in tough situtation be it in australia or at home . Dhawan even failed to make runs at home against SA 

There is no agenda, ppl here are damn intelligent n passionate n they knw what they are saying n will give 100 facts

U need to find a better logic then dhawan making 10 runs more then others coz he still is a failure

Now why dhawan alone, coz we all have given upon him as test cricketer like with rohit sharma ...............n he has done nothing to give even 10% hope if he has given u hope tell us the reason to

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

no one is denying everyone failed apart from kohli 

but u cnt throw all of out as well...........changes has to be made with this team but cnt drop 7-8 toghther 

so ull have to start slow n easy, its not that whole side is hopeless

Ill tell u why dhawan is picked up on

1. dhawan hasnt done anything in overseas condition apart from 1 tour, so no one has no hopes from it coz he hasnt done anything. Only ur the one who wants him n the reason for that is ODI cricket which is played with white kookabura and here we are playing with duke red ball. Massive diff......

2. Vijay- i have written one post recently where i have clearely stated that vijay if he fails this tour will meet the of this career but he deserves one last proper go coz he has done well overseas and is far more technically equipped then dhawan

Now ur logic of he had 6 n dhawan made 12 is childish to be honest as it sounds like u have one toffee i have 3 so m bigger..........the fact is everyone has seen vijay do well n dhawan fail so tell me why wud anyone trust dhawan . 

Making 10 more runs doesnt make dhawan better, he was , is a failure as simple

3. Rahane - the guy has played some outstanding knock overseas .....so he will get that extra cushion. What has dhawan done. But the minute we talk about rahane in indian condition people will be against it coz he struggles 

4. Rahul- Even he has played some really good knock in tough situtation be it in australia or at home . Dhawan even failed to make runs at home against SA 

There is no agenda, ppl here are damn intelligent n passionate n they knw what they are saying n will give 100 facts

U need to find a better logic then dhawan making 10 runs more then others coz he still is a failure

Now why dhawan alone, coz we all have given upon him as test cricketer like with rohit sharma ...............n he has done nothing to give even 10% hope if he has given u hope tell us the reason to

You go around and around trying to make one point that at some point in time few years back Vijay did well.

My point is currently under the same conditions Dhawan is doing better than both Rahul and Vijay. He maybe doing marginally better but the point is he is still better. For them to show they are better they have to score more. Dhawan can do more with the bat than those two.

As far as catches are concerned bringing those up shows the agenda. Le us stick to batting only. If England held all the cathches Kohli would not have done well. 

As they say if pigs had wings they could fly too.

rahane is another topic so let us not bring that up.

Edited by Khota